- Nevada Copper is progressing its Pumpkin Hollow mine in Nevada according to plan.
- Shaft sinking is progressing well, and an update to the feasibility study for the stage 2 open pit mine has been initiated.
- Our thesis remains bullish with catalysts expected before the end of the year.
Update: Nevada Copper - House Passes Lyon County Bill
- The House of Representatives has passed the Lyon County Bill.
- The share price reacted positively to this catalyst as predicted in our recent article.
- Senate still to vote on the bill.
- Nevada Copper is one step closer to streamlining permitting of Pumpkin Hollow stage 2.
- An in-depth phone conversation with Nevada Copper's CEO has reaffirmed our bullish thesis for this copper mine developer.
- The passage of the Lyon County Bill should provide the next catalyst.
- Conclusion of financing is anticipated for H2 and should provide another strong catalyst for this company.
- Nevada Copper is moving towards production at its Nevada copper mine.
- The Pumpkin Hollow is a world-class project which has been greatly de-risked.
- Several compounding factors have led to a crass under-valuation of the company.
- Nevada Copper currently represents a rare LONG opportunity.
Instablogs are blogs which are instantly set up and networked within the Seeking Alpha community. Instablog posts are not selected, edited or screened by Seeking Alpha editors, in contrast to contributors' articles.