SA News • Wed, Jul. 30
Be smarter and faster with PRO Alerts on NEWL
From other sites
There are no Transcripts on NEWL.
Wed, Jul. 30, 12:46 PM
Fri, Jul. 25, 12:45 PM
Thu, Jul. 17, 9:49 AM
- The Nasdaq halts trading in NewLead Holdings (NASDAQ:NEWL).
- The stock exchange has an "information request" out to the company before it will open up trading again.
- The last trade on NEWL was executed at $5.88 (reminder - the stock split 1-for-50 this week).
Wed, Jul. 16, 12:57 PM| 15 Comments
Wed, Jul. 16, 12:37 PM
Wed, Jul. 16, 9:14 AM
Mon, Jul. 7, 10:04 AM| 12 Comments
Wed, Jun. 18, 10:29 AM
- NewLead Holdings (NEWL +43.6%) is halted after institutional investor Ironridge Global IV says a U.S. District Court has ruled in its favor and rejected NEWL's claims on all issues, finding that Ironridge may appropriately instruct the transfer agent to deliver shares.
- The judge also found that Ironridge has never engaged in short selling or manipulated NEWL's stock, and that Ironridge has no undisclosed brokerage relationships.
Wed, Jun. 11, 4:07 PM
- NewLead Holdings (NEWL +23.1%) spikes into the close after a U.S. judge denies a preliminary injunction to stop Ironridge Global IV from obtaining more NEWL shares to satisfy various liabilities.
- The judge says he lacks personal jurisdiction over Ironridge, and NEWL has not shown it deserves preliminary relief; the action dissolves a temporary restraining order issued earlier this month and closes the case.
Thu, Jun. 5, 8:56 AM
- NewLead Holdings (NEWL) +40.3% premarket after announcing it was granted a temporary restraining order against Ironridge Global IV prohibiting the further issuance of common shares in payment of dividends on series A preference shares.
- NEWL says Ironridge is no longer entitled to conversions of the shares and will not accept further funds from Ironridge.
Mon, Jun. 2, 12:50 PM
Fri, May. 30, 9:14 AM
Wed, May. 28, 12:47 PM
Fri, May. 23, 12:45 PM
Fri, May. 23, 9:10 AM
Thu, May. 22, 12:46 PM
NEWL vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR