There are no Transcripts on NFEC.
Wed, Aug. 27, 10:39 AM
- NF Energy Saving (NFEC +7.8%) opens sharply higher after saying it has developed a new solution to the disposal of landfill leachate.
- NFEC says a recent test of its Leachate Concentration Harmless Dryer at a landfill site in China's Jilin province "achieved high scores in all performance requirements."
- NFEC says it plans to begin production of 30 sets of the device to fulfill a $9M order before the end of 2015.
Thu, Aug. 14, 3:21 PM
Mon, Jun. 16, 12:45 PM
Fri, Jun. 13, 12:46 PM
Thu, Jun. 12, 12:45 PM
Wed, Jun. 11, 12:47 PM
Fri, Jun. 6, 12:47 PM
Tue, Jun. 3, 12:55 PM
- Shares of NF Energy Saving (NFEC +98.7%) nearly double after the manufacturer of energy efficient flow control systems for Chinese power plants says it signed two contracts with the Water Diversion Project for water transferring infrastructure systems in northern China.
- NFEC agrees to supply $15M of butterfly valve flow control equipment; the orders are expected to be delivered between July 2014 and March 2015.
Tue, Jun. 3, 12:46 PM
Tue, May. 13, 10:16 AM
Thu, Mar. 6, 12:52 PM
Dec. 24, 2013, 11:15 AM
Aug. 27, 2013, 12:39 PM
- NF Energy Saving (NFEC +1.5%) gains after saying earlier that it's signed a valve contract with ST Energy Engineering Company in Thailand for a pumping station construction project.
- NFEC will provide the project with 3 sets of 1500-to-2000 millimeter diameter valves and accessories with electric or hydraulic butterfly controls.
- The order will be delivered in two shipments at the end of the Q3 and during Q1 of FY14.
Aug. 21, 2013, 12:45 PM
Aug. 20, 2013, 12:45 PM
- Midday top 10 gainers: NFEC +21%. PULS +18%. RNET +15%. XOMA +15%. COCO +13%. ELTK +14%. SCON +11%. PSUN +11%. CPSS +10%. AFFM.OB +7%.
- Midday top 10 Losers: LITB -34%. MKTY.PK -19%. PLCC -18%. ALVR -16%. BKS -15%. PURE.OB -14%. ANW -13%. NAII -13%. FMAR.OB -13%. CBAK -10%.
Aug. 20, 2013, 10:56 AM
- NF Energy Saving (NFEC +18.9%) shares spike after the Chinese company announces an energy efficiency services contract with Dongguan Xianjia Plastic Products to retrofit injection molding machines.
- With the new project, NFEC expects energy service projects in the plastic industry to become a new source of revenue.
There are no StockTalks on this stock yet.
NFEC vs. ETF Alternatives
NF Energy Saving Corp operates in energy technology business. It operates in two segments; Heavy manufacturing & Energy-saving; and provides energy saving technology consulting, optimization design services; and Valve improvement & engineering services.
Other News & PR