SA Transcripts • Sun, Nov. 9
New Flyer Industries: 4 Different Insiders Have Purchased Shares This Month
- Four insiders purchased New Flyer stock within one month.
- The stock was sold by no insiders in the month of intensive purchasing.
- Three of these four insiders increased their holdings by more than 10%.
Wed, Jul. 23, 8:46 AM
- Ballard Power Systems (NASDAQ:BLDP) +4.1% premarket after signing an agreement to supply fuel cells to bus manufacturer New Flyer Industries (OTC:NFYEF).
- BLDP says the deal is the first next-generation FCvelocity-HD7 fuel cell power module to a North American bus manufacturer; delivery is planned for later this year.
- Alternative energy names posted sharp gains yesterday, and some look strong in the premarket today: FCEL +4.4%, PLUG +3.5%, GRH +2.7%.
NFYEF vs. ETF Alternatives
Currently, there's no company description for NFYEF.
Other News & PR