Update: Northern Graphite Reports A High Spherical Graphite Yield Making The Shares More Compelling
- Northern Graphite reported that about half of its large flake graphite has a 50% spherical graphite yield.
- This confirms my claim that Northern Graphite is a good stock for investors looking for high-value graphite.
- However, the recent spike in the share price leaves that stock vulnerable to a pullback from a technical standpoint.
- Fundamentally, however, this news probably increases the value of the company's graphite deposit on a per-tonne basis, which increases the Bissett Creek Deposit's value.
- The stock is ultimately a good one to own on a pullback.