Update: Northern Graphite Produces Nuclear-Grade Graphite
- Northern Graphite just announced that it has produced nuclear-grade graphite.
- This is a positive development, although its impact to the company's value isn't clear.
- Shares have fallen substantially since I said "sell," but several issues remain that nuclear-grade graphite won't solve.
Update: Northern Graphite Opens A Lithium-Ion Battery R&D Facility
- Northern Graphite just announced that it has partnered up with Coulometrics LLC to form a lithium-ion battery R&D facility.
- I had not anticipated this in July.
- Shares of Northern Graphite have fallen back to the level they traded at prior to the irrational summer bounce, and they look interesting again.
- I want to see more emphasis on actual mining and graphite production before I get behind the company.
Update: Northern Graphite Reports A High Spherical Graphite Yield Making The Shares More Compelling
- Northern Graphite reported that about half of its large flake graphite has a 50% spherical graphite yield.
- This confirms my claim that Northern Graphite is a good stock for investors looking for high-value graphite.
- However, the recent spike in the share price leaves that stock vulnerable to a pullback from a technical standpoint.
- Fundamentally, however, this news probably increases the value of the company's graphite deposit on a per-tonne basis, which increases the Bissett Creek Deposit's value.
- The stock is ultimately a good one to own on a pullback.
Northern Graphite Soars On No News: It's Time To Take Profits
- Northern Graphite stock is up 50% or so in the past few days on absolutely no news.
- The company is fairly valued if we assume that it receives relatively favorable financing for its Bissett Creek Large Flake Project in Ontario.
- There are risks to this scenario given the company's recent expansion plan comes with a rather wide margin for error.
- Despite the bullish price action, and despite the quality of the Bissett Creek deposit, there are better opportunities elsewhere in the graphite space.
Why Graphite Is The Future, And Now Is The Time To Invest
There are no Transcripts on NGPHF.
We currently have no Breaking News on this stock.
NGPHF vs. ETF Alternatives
Northern's principal asset is the Bissett Creek graphite project located 100km east of North Bay, Ontario and close to major roads and rail and power lines. The Company has completed its bankable Feasibility Study. With limited worldwide exploration and few potential development projects on the... More
Other News & PR