Martin Vlcek • Fri, Nov. 21
From other sites
at Fox Business (Aug 28, 2012)
at MarketWatch.com (Mar 20, 2012)
at CNBC.com (Oct 21, 2011)
at MarketWatch.com (Aug 1, 2011)
at MarketWatch.com (Jan 11, 2011)
There are 2 articles on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
Update: National Healthcare Posted Solid Comparable Q3 Income While Revenue JumpedMartin Vlcek • Fri, Nov. 21
- Sales jumped 11.5% Y/Y, a slightly slower growth rate than last quarter but still very robust. Comparable income increased 5.1% Y/Y.
- The long thesis continues to perform very well on continued facility expansion and comparable growth.
- I reiterate my long thesis and my target price of $70, providing for a ~15% upside within a year.
Update: National Healthcare's Strong Q2 Results - Revenue Up 12.8%, Comparable Income Up 2%, Dividend Raised
- Revenue grew 12.8%, income decreased on higher start-up costs that will drive future sales, investments were strongly up, dividend increased by 6.25% Y/Y and Q/Q.
- I reiterate my long thesis and raise my target to $70, providing for a total upside of ~25% within two years plus dividends yielding ~2.5% annualized.
- The long thesis has worked well with NHC’s continued expansion of facilities and but also on strong comparable results.
There are no Transcripts on NHC.
We currently have no Breaking News on this stock.
NHC vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR