National Health Investors Is On A 'REIT' (Really Encouraging Investment Trajectory)
- NHI's growth outperformed the S&P 500 and beat REIT averages in most categories.
- Its AFFO is up 13.4% from Q1 and up 9.3% from Q2 2013.
- The company has a reliable dividend history with payout increases of 4.93% annualized.
- Aging baby boomers will increase demand and opportunities for senior housing and skilled nursing facility investments.
- One thousand insider shares were purchased by the company director on June 24, 2014.