Ben Kramer-Miller • Yesterday, 2:25 AM
There is research on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
Update: Northern Vertex Mining Revises Its Resource Estimate For Its Moss ProjectBen Kramer-Miller • Yesterday, 2:25 AM
- Northern Vertex Mining just revised the resource estimate for its Moss Project in Arizona.
- The resource is smaller as the company focuses on developing an open pit model for its upcoming feasibility study.
- I had not anticipated the resource decline in my June article.
- The investment thesis is still the same as the company has the potential to be a low-cost producer that requires very little startup capital.
- Northern Vertex reported a $1.5 million quarterly loss due to expenditures.
- The company's gold recoveries at its pilot plant reached 82%, exceeding expectations.
- These results are better than my expectations.
- As a low-cost near-term producer, Northern Vertex appears to be compelling in this weak gold price environment.
Update: Northern Vertex Mining Extends The Expiry Date On Warrants About To ExpireBen Kramer-Miller • Fri, Sep. 26
- Northern Vertex Mining has extended the expiry dates out a year for warrants about to expire.
- I had not anticipated this in June.
- This will give Northern Vertex access to capital for phase two of its Moss Project if the share price soars.
Update: Northern Vertex Mining Commences Exploration At Its Moss Property In ArizonaBen Kramer-Miller • Fri, Sep. 5
- Northern Vertex Mining announced that it is commencing its first exploration program outside of the main vein system.
- The company is confident that it can find significant gold mineralization on this underexplored property.
- I had discussed the exploration potential at the Moss Property, but I hadn't anticipated that a program outside of the main vein system would commence so soon.
- This is bullish given the potential for the company to find additional gold mineralization and given management's confidence in its capital situation.
- The shares seem to have found a bottom in the C$0.25-C$0.30 range, and I would be a buyer here.
Northern Vertex Mining: Low Costs, Low Initial CAPEX And Low Risk Make This Downtrodden Gold Miner A Strong Buy
- Northern Vertex Mining shares are down nearly 50% for the year.
- The Company's JV Moss Project is a high grade, low cost mine that will generate incredible cash flow for Northern Vertex Mining.
- On almost every level the Moss Project is a low risk investment, and even if we use conservative estimates Northern Vertex Mining is highly undervalued.
There are no Transcripts on NHVCF.
We currently have no Breaking News on this stock.
NHVCF vs. ETF Alternatives
Northern Vertex Mining Corp. is a Canadian based exploration and mining company focused on the development of the Moss Gold-Silver Project in NW Arizona, USA. The Company comprises an experienced management team with a strong background in all aspects of acquisition, exploration, development,... More
Other News & PR