- Nice Systems reported better than expected Q2 revenue but missed on EPS.
- The earnings miss brought attention to the company's declining profitability. However, the company's slowing revenue growth is more troubling.
- The Security industry has and is expected to continue to grow rapidly. Yet, Nice hasn't been able to consistently translate this grow into revenue.
- The WFO market is maturing and Contact Center companies are increasing competition.
- Nice Systems growth rate has been declining and management needs to find a way to consistently grow revenue.