Tue, Mar. 24, 10:49 AM
- Calling the company's risk/reward more balanced following a huge run-up over the last several months, JMP has downgraded Nice Systems (NICE -2.3%) to Market Perform. JPMorgan downgraded for similar reasons in February.
- Nice, whose analytics tools are used for security/compliance purposes and to analyze customer interactions, currently trades for 19x 2015E EPS. This year's revenue growth consensus is at 6.3%.
Wed, Feb. 11, 11:39 AM
- Citing valuation, JPMorgan's Paul Coster has downgraded Nice Systems (NICE -2.3%) to Neutral. His target remains at $56.
- In spite of the downgrade, Coster still thinks "the recent strength in the stock is justified owing to much more focused strategy and improved execution under new management," and expects fundamentals to continue improving.
- The Israeli security/compliance/customer interaction software vendor made a fresh 52-week high of $55.70 yesterday. Shares rallied last week following a Q4 beat.
Nov. 5, 2014, 9:16 AM
- Gainers: CRTO +19%. JIVE +17%. YOD +16%. TTPH +12%. IBIO +11%. AEZS +9%. EXEL +8%. CLNY +7%. ANR +7%. ROYT +7%. EOG +6%. PHMD +6%. NICE +6%. VPCO +6%. ATVI +5%. VG +5%. CTSH +5%. WLT +5%. MACK +5%.
- Losers: CHUY -24%. NUS -22%. FEYE -16%. ZU -14%. TRIP -13%. SSYS -8%. MEMP -7%. NG -6%. ANV -6%. ARIA -6%. AWAY -6%.
May. 8, 2014, 9:16 AM
Feb. 13, 2013, 9:10 AM
Jan. 14, 2013, 9:09 AM
Jan. 14, 2013, 8:19 AMAudio- and video-monitoring company Nice Systems (NICE +7.4%) is reportedly in talks to acquire rival Verint (VRNT +10.9%) for $1.5B in cash and stock in a deal that would represent a 19% premium on the latter's market cap of $1.26B. Nice would use its $422M cash reserves to help pay for the transaction, which would boost its presence in the defense sector - 75% of the the firm's sales are to the civilian sector. | 1 Comment
Aug. 1, 2012, 9:15 AM
Aug. 1, 2012, 6:40 AM
NICE vs. ETF Alternatives
NICE-Systems Ltd provides software solutions that enable operationalize Big Data. The Company operates in three business segments: Customer Interactions business, Financial Crime & Compliance business, Security business.
Other News & PR