NewLink Genetics Takes A Shot At Combating Deadly Ebolavirus Infections: Diversification Strategy?
- NewLink Genetics Corp. receives $1 M letter contract from DoD to advance a promising Ebolavirus countermeasure.
- Wholly owned subsidiary BioProtection Systems Corp. leads infectious disease program since 2006.
- NewLink Genetics Corp. investors are getting aware of the so far ‘hidden’ infectious disease program.
- Continuous revenue stream likely for follow-up acquisition/replenishing contracts for infectious disease countermeasures.
- Diversification strategy changes risk assessment of NewLink Genetics Corp. business model; alternative (backup) technologies/strategies are already lined up.