Nautilus: Robust Early-Stage Cash Growth, New Products, And Secular Trends Fuel Strong Gains
- Nautilus is in the early stages of a strong growth cycle after restructuring its business after the financial crisis.
- Several new product launches and the success of its new MAX Trainer device in early 2014 have the potential to accelerate the growth trajectory.
- Fear about this stock hangs over investor sentiment as memories of its epic decline leading up to the financial crisis linger after its turnaround.
- Strong free cash flow indicates an estimated valuation 76 percent higher than current share prices.
- Macro tailwinds provide Nautilus with fertile target markets for its products for years to come.