There is research on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
Mon, Aug. 25, 12:46 PM
Mon, Aug. 25, 9:49 AM
- In a final decision, the USPTO has denied an InPhi (NYSE:IPHI) request for a rehearing on a ruling affirming the validity of a Netlist (NASDAQ:NLST) patent related to LRDIMM server memory modules. (USPTO filing)
- Netlist asserts the patent's claims are "integral to the design" of LRDIMMs, which enable CPUs to handle more memory than traditional RDIMMs, with DDR3 and DDR4 interfaces.
- The patent is the subject of a California infringement suit filed by Netlist against InPhi. InPhi can still appeal the USPTO decision to a federal appeals court; the deadline for doing so is mid-October.
Wed, Aug. 13, 1:39 PM
- Netlist's (NLST -14.2%) soft Q2 numbers are the result of run rates for the company's existing HyperCloud and NVvault server DRAM solutions being "relatively flat," CEO Chuck Hong suggested on the CC (transcript). He insists a large pipeline of product qualifications and design work will boost growth going forward.
- Hong talked up the potential of Netlist's next-gen HyperVault DRAM offering, and a new supply deal with "one of the world’s largest hyperscale [data center] customers," whom Netlist has been working with for two years. The company continues to pursue a trade secret/IP theft lawsuit against ex-partner Diablo Technologies.
- Netlist had Q2 GAAP opex of $4.1M, +35% Y/Y. R&D spend totaled $2.3M, and SG&A $1.8M. The company finished Q2 with $17.3M in cash, down from $19.1M at the end of Q1.
- Q2 results, PR
Wed, Aug. 13, 12:46 PM
Tue, Aug. 12, 4:17 PM
Wed, Jul. 16, 12:37 PM
Thu, May. 29, 12:47 PM
Tue, May. 13, 6:06 PM
Thu, Feb. 6, 9:15 AM
Tue, Feb. 4, 12:46 PM
Tue, Feb. 4, 9:11 AM
Mon, Feb. 3, 4:55 PM
Fri, Jan. 17, 9:13 AM
Thu, Jan. 16, 4:03 PM
- Netlist (NLST +52.7%) shares rocket into the close after the company announces the USPTO has issued Notices of Allowance for 2 of the company's pending applications covering "core aspects of hybrid memory systems that combine DRAM and FLASH memory technologies."
- Craig-Hallum initiated shares with a Buy rating and PT of $2.25 back in Dec. when they traded at $0.71.
Dec. 2, 2013, 10:25 AM| Comment!
Nov. 13, 2013, 10:33 AM
- Netlist (NLST -12.7%) shares plunge after the company missed expectations in Q3.
- Although Netlist does not provide formal guidance, CEO Chuck Hong responded to an analyst question by saying "revenue should improve in the next couple of quarters."
- Needham isn't so sure and removed its Hold rating on the stock, placing it "under review." Analyst Richard Kugele is concerned "with the trajectory of revenues and adoption of new solutions from Netlist," noting that there is "little visibility into the timing of revenue improvements or progress" on the divestment of non-core product lines.
NLST vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR