From other sites
A Sleeping, Undervalued Giant In Quebec: Nemaska Lithium
- Nemaska Lithium has one of the best hard rock lithium deposits worldwide.
- The Whabouchi project, located in mining friendly Quebec, has the second highest grade of lithium oxide and the largest hard rock reserves.
- A Feasibility Study has been completed this year, generating solid results with an after tax NPV8 of $581M and IRR of 21%.
- The project can focus, through deposit characteristics and patented processes, on producing the more profitable lithium hydroxide.
- Based on a NAV/market cap peer comparison I estimated a current fair value of $0.26, for a profit of 73%.
There are no Related articles on NMKEF.
There are no Transcripts on NMKEF.
We currently have no Breaking News on this stock.
Instablogs are blogs which are instantly set up and networked within the Seeking Alpha community. Instablog posts are not selected, edited or screened by Seeking Alpha editors, in contrast to contributors' articles.
NMKEF vs. ETF Alternatives
Nemaska intends to become a lithium hydroxide/carbonate producer based in Quebec and has filed patent applications for its proprietary methods to produce lithium hydroxide and lithium carbonate. In tandem, the Company is developing one of the richest spodumene lithium hard rock deposits in the... More
Other News & PR