There is research on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
There are no Transcripts on NNVC.
Yesterday, 11:20 AM
- Under expanded access protocols approved by the FDA and Health Canada, Tekmira Pharmaceuticals (TKMR +12.7%) can now provide TKM-Ebola to patients with confirmed or suspected Ebola virus infections.
- President and CEO Dr. Mark J. Murray says, "Our TKM-Ebola drug supplies are limited, but we will continue to help where we can as we continue to focus on the other important objectives we have to advance therapies to meet the unmet needs of patients."
- Related tickers: (SRPT -5.1%)(NLNK -7.2%)(BCRX -5.1%)(NNVC -1.4%)(INO -1.8%)(OTC:FUJIF)(OTCPK:FUJIY -0.6%)(JNJ)(GSK)(HEB -7.2%)
Thu, Sep. 18, 12:25 PM
- On Sept. 22, Singular Research will be hosting the Best of the Uncovereds conference in LA.
- Thirty "off-the-radar" companies will be presenting. As of today, the following small-cap companies are expected to present. In aggregate, the companies presenting are followed by more than 13,000 SA users. The number of SA alert subscribers for each symbol follows the symbol:
- AETI 127, AVNW 769, BONE 765, CLIR 805, LODE 620, OTCQB:CRWG 128, HILL 750, DXPE 514, ELLO 0, OTCQX:IGXT 1,249, NNVC 1,632, NEWT 191, TIS 1,084, QUAD 562, REED 748, REX 491, RMCF 459, SALM 230, SPA 305, TESS 282, TREC 211, HTM 1,252
Tue, Sep. 9, 7:20 AM
- The World Health Organization says Liberia's Ebola outbreak is spreading exponentially with thousands of new cases coming. It believes that up to 20,000 people may eventually be infected and that it may take six to nine months to contain the disease.
- Fourteen of Liberia's fifteen counties have reported cases. As soon as a new treatment center opens, it is overwhelmed with patients.
- The government extends a nationwide nighttime curfew to help curb the spread of the disease.
- There is just one doctor per 100,000 citizens. 152 health care workers have been infected to date with 79 deaths.
- Sierra Leone orders a four-day countrywide "lockdown" beginning September 18 to halt the spread of Ebola within its borders.
- Related tickers: (NASDAQ:TKMR) (NASDAQ:SRPT) (NASDAQ:NLNK) (NASDAQ:BCRX) (NYSEMKT:NNVC) (NYSEMKT:INO) (OTC:FUJIF) (OTCPK:FUJIY) (NYSE:JNJ) (NYSE:GSK) (NYSEMKT:HEB)
Mon, Sep. 8, 7:34 AM
Thu, Aug. 28, 7:10 AM
- The World Health Organization says that the Ebola cases are accelerating. Forty percent of the infections have happened in the last 21 days. More than 20K people may be infected before the outbreak is contained.
- Eight companies are working on Ebola vaccines/therapies:
- Tekmira Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:TKMR): TKM-Ebola in Phase 1; Sarepta Therapeutics (NASDAQ:SRPT): AVI-7537 in Preclinicals; NewLink Genetics (NASDAQ:NLNK): Ebola Vaccine in Preclinicals; BioCryst Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:BCRX): BCX4430 in Preclinicals; GlaxoSmithKline (NYSE:GSK): Ebola Vaccine in Preclinicals; Nanoviricides (NYSEMKT:NNVC): NV-INF-1 in Preclinicals; Inovio Pharmaceuticals (NYSEMKT:INO): SynCon DNA Vaccine in Preclinicals; FujiFilm (OTC:FUJIF) (OTCPK:FUJIY): Favipiravir in Preclinicals and Mapp Pharmaceuticals: ZMapp in Preclinicals.
Mon, Aug. 4, 9:15 AM
Mon, Aug. 4, 9:11 AM| Comment!
Mon, Aug. 4, 7:15 AM
- NanoViricides (NYSEMKT:NNVC) announces that it will restart its Ebola drug development program in light of the persistent outbreak in West Africa. CEO Eugene Seymour, M.D., Ph.D, says, "We are happy to restart the Ebola program considering the public health impact of the Ebola virus infection. We are in a strong financial position now, enabling us to work on this project while we continue to advance our FluCide and DengueCide therapies further towards clinical trials. We hope to create highly effective drugs against Ebola similar to what we have achieved with our FluCide Influenza drug candidate."
Fri, Feb. 14, 12:45 PM
Thu, Feb. 13, 12:46 PM
Tue, Feb. 11, 1:59 PM
- NanoViricides (NNVC -22.4%) has responded to a very bearish column from SA contributor Pump Terminator by asserting the author's claims are "baseless," and declaring itself to be "outraged."
- The company claims a whistleblower complaint filed against it (one of several issues raised by the author) has been "dismissed twice and ... amended a total of seven times." It also makes note of past denials of the allegations in the complaints, and defends its executive compensation policies.
- NanoViricides promises a more detailed response will be provided "in the near future."
- Shares have resumed trading and recouped a portion of the day's losses, but remain down sharply.
- Previous: NanoViricides plunges following SA article
Tue, Feb. 11, 1:21 PM
Tue, Feb. 11, 12:46 PM
Tue, Feb. 11, 9:58 AM
- Nanoviricides' (NNVC) shares plummet 25% after Seeking Alpha author Pump Terminator labels the company a "house of cards with 80% downside," and gives the stock a "strong sell" recommendation.
- It goes without saying that Pump Terminator is short Nanoviricides, which develops anti-viral therapeutics.
- Nanoviricides is "the worst U.S. reverse merger we have ever seen" and is "obviously a vehicle designed specifically to enrich insiders," Pump Terminator writes.
- Pump Terminator accuses the company of stock promotion and heavily diluting shareholders "as insiders siphoned off millions of dollars."
- Pump Terminator also believes that one of Nanoviricides's top scientists has been dishonest, calling into question its technology, which "is clearly not viable."
Tue, Feb. 11, 9:10 AM
Tue, Jan. 21, 12:47 PM
Instablogs are blogs which are instantly set up and networked within the Seeking Alpha community. Instablog posts are not selected, edited or screened by Seeking Alpha editors, in contrast to contributors' articles.
NNVC vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR