Thu, Jan. 22, 12:45 PM
Thu, Jan. 22, 12:12 PM
- Thinly-traded micro cap NanoViricides (NNVC +20.5%) moves up in early trading on higher volume albeit on modest turnover of 230K shares. Before the open, the company announced that it shipped several anti-Ebola nanoviricide drug candidates to an unnamed "hi-security bio-containment facility" for evaluation.
- The company states that it progressed from design to synthesis of the drug candidates in only four months using its rapid design platform.
- Related tickers: (TKMR +0.2%)(BCRX -2.9%)(HEB -3.2%)(INO -2.3%)(SRPT -0.4%)(CMRX -1.4%)(ABIO -1.6%)
Nov. 17, 2014, 12:06 PM
- Nano cap Aethlon Medical (OTCQB:AEMD +29.8%) jumps on massive turnover of 10M shares in response to its report of the successful treatment of a critically-ill Ebola patient in Germany with its Hemopurifier bio-filtration device. In a post-treatment analysis, the device captured 242M Ebola viruses. The patient is expected to make a full recovery.
- The Hemopurifier targets the broad-spectrum elimination of viruses and immunosuppressive proteins from the blood.
- The stock has more than tripled since mid-October when the first treatment with the Hemopurifier was reported.
- Some of the members of the trading behavior-characterized Ebola Small Cap Index have completed their round trips. (HEB +1.2%)(TKMR +5.1%)(NLNK +2.5%)(NNVC -3.8%)(INO -8.5%)(OTCQB:GOVX)(SRPT -0.7%)(CMRX +4.4%)(PLX -1%)(NSPH -0.2%)(BCRX +0.7%)(LAKE +1.3%)(APT +0.2%)(VSR -0.7%)(SMED -2.7%)
Oct. 23, 2014, 9:57 PM
- The physician - who lives in Upper Manhattan - had returned to NYC ten days ago after treating Ebola patients in West Africa. Late in the trading session today, stocks gave back some of their big gains on a report he had been hospitalized with Ebola-type symptoms.
- City officials are at work tracing the doctor's contacts to determine who else may be at risk, and his girlfriend is being tested for the disease.
- S&P 500 (NYSEARCA:SPY) futures are lower by 0.5%.
- Ebola Small-cap Index: HEB. TKMR, NLNK, NNVC, INO, OTCQB:GOVX, SRPT, CMRX, PLX, NSPH, BCRX, LAKE, APT, VSR, SMED.
Oct. 23, 2014, 3:49 PM
- The Ebola Small Cap Index is mostly up today after a report that a potentially infected patient is under quarantine in New York.
- (HEB -0.7%)(TKMR +2.9%)(NLNK -1.5%)(NNVC +1.8%)(INO +2.6%)(OTCQB:GOVX -9.1%)(SRPT +3.5%)(CMRX +4.7%)(PLX +1.7%)(NSPH +1.8%)(BCRX +4.2%)(LAKE +18.7%)(APT +5.6%)(VSR +6.1%)(SMED +3.3%)
Oct. 16, 2014, 9:09 AM
- Nano cap (NYSEMKT:IBIO) is up 52% premaket on robust volume in apparent response to its press release about the applicability of its iBioLaunch technology to the development of antibodies that target Ebola. Over zealous traders appear to be ignoring the long-term nature of the applicability.
- As previously reported,the company licensed iBioLaunch to would-be ZMapp manufacturer Caliber Biotherapeutics.
- Ebola Small Cap Index: (NYSEMKT:HEB) (NASDAQ:TKMR) (NASDAQ:NLNK) (NYSEMKT:NNVC) (NASDAQ:INO) (OTCQB:GOVX) (NASDAQ:SRPT) (NASDAQ:CMRX) (NYSEMKT:PLX) (NASDAQ:NSPH) (NASDAQ:BCRX) (NASDAQ:LAKE) (NYSEMKT:APT) (NYSEMKT:VSR) (NASDAQ:SMED)
Oct. 15, 2014, 8:57 AM
- The report of a second Ebola infection at the Texas hospital that treated Thomas Eric Duncan has traders clamoring for Ebola-related stocks this morning.
- Premarket moves for the Ebola Small Cap Index: (NYSEMKT:IBIO): +4%; (NYSEMKT:HEB): +5%; (NASDAQ:TKMR): +4%; (NASDAQ:NLNK): +6%; (NYSEMKT:NNVC): +1%; (NASDAQ:INO): +0.4%; (NASDAQ:BCRX): +5%; (OTCQB:GOVX): n/a; (NASDAQ:SRPT): +2%; (NASDAQ:CMRX): +4%; (NYSEMKT:PLX): +2%; (NASDAQ:NSPH): +5%; (NASDAQ:SMED): +6%; (NASDAQ:LAKE): +15%: (NYSEMKT:APT): +20%; (NYSEMKT:VSR): +37%.
- LAKE, APT and VSR are the only ones up on high volume.
Oct. 14, 2014, 12:04 PM
- Most members of the unofficial Ebola Small Cap Index are holding up in today's trading. Ibio and Nanosphere are the only ones getting roughed up.
- (IBIO -24.5%)(HEB -8%)(TKMR +1.7%)(NLNK +9.5%)(NNVC +6.7%)(INO +3.9%)(BCRX +5.5%)(OTCQB:GOVX +17.9%)(SRPT +5%)(CMRX +1.2%)(PLX -4.1%)(NSPH -39.9%)(SMED -1.6%)(LAKE -5.5%)(APT -0.5%)
Sep. 30, 2014, 5:07 PM
Aug. 4, 2014, 9:15 AM
Aug. 4, 2014, 9:11 AM| Comment!
Feb. 14, 2014, 12:45 PM
Feb. 13, 2014, 12:46 PM
Feb. 11, 2014, 1:59 PM
- NanoViricides (NNVC -22.4%) has responded to a very bearish column from SA contributor Pump Terminator by asserting the author's claims are "baseless," and declaring itself to be "outraged."
- The company claims a whistleblower complaint filed against it (one of several issues raised by the author) has been "dismissed twice and ... amended a total of seven times." It also makes note of past denials of the allegations in the complaints, and defends its executive compensation policies.
- NanoViricides promises a more detailed response will be provided "in the near future."
- Shares have resumed trading and recouped a portion of the day's losses, but remain down sharply.
- Previous: NanoViricides plunges following SA article
Feb. 11, 2014, 1:21 PM
Feb. 11, 2014, 12:46 PM
NNVC vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR