Northrim BanCorp: Making All The Right Moves That The Market Won't Be Able To Ignore For Much Longer
- Northrim enjoys a high quality asset base, advantageous market position, strong returns on assets (RoA) and is offered to investors at an attractive valuation.
- Over the past year, the company's management has taken significant steps towards franchise building through two acquisitions, expanding the company's geographic footprint and revenue base.
- Northrim's acquisition of the remaining equity of Residential Mortgage is both low-risk and will significantly increase the earnings power of the company in the years to come.
- While Northrim remains attractive as a standalone business, its large market share in Alaska relative to its size makes it an attractive candidate for acquisition at a premium.
- Investors currently have the opportunity to purchase a quality, growing business largely ignored by the investing public at a fair price.