Fri, Jul. 24, 9:00 AM
Wed, May 13, 3:49 PM
- Energy MLPs are trading with mixed results, which is not in line with an analyst's expectation that several names in the space may be outperformers today after Williams Cos. (WMB +6.2%) agreed to buy Williams Partners (WPZ +22.7%).
- In an earlier note to investors, Credit Suisse named Plains GP Holdings (PAGP +1%), Targa Resources (TRGP +1.1%), NuStar GP Holdings (NSH -0.1%) and Western Gas Equity (WGP -0.7%) as MLPs that could climb on the news.
- Meanwhile, Wells Fargo says the deal is positive, since it reduces the WMB's cost of capital, will immediately increase its profits, and enhances its dividend growth outlook.
- Among major energy MLPs: EPD -1.5%, ETP +0.9%, PAA +0.2%, EEP -0.2%, MWE +2.2%, MMP -0.3%.
Wed, Apr. 22, 9:13 AM
Mon, Feb. 2, 2:26 PM
- NuStar Energy (NS +0.9%) and NuStar GP Holdings (NSH +1.1%) again are moving higher even as Credit Suisse downgrades both to Neutral from Outperform, after the stocks have jumped a respective 9% and 12% in recent days.
- The firm forecasts NS resuming distribution growth in Q1 2016 when coverage is expected to hover north of 1.1x, but favors moving to the sidelines after the recent run-up in favor of MLPs with faster distribution growth and longer-term visible growth relative to the sector amid the current cycle of weak commodity prices.
- On Friday, NS said its revenue dropped 13% in Q4 as increased volume from an expansion of the South Texas Crude Pipeline was unable to offset higher operating and general expenses, but earnings beat estimates due mostly to the pipeline and a recent acquisition.
Fri, Jan. 30, 8:58 AM
Jul. 25, 2014, 8:56 AM
Mar. 26, 2014, 6:38 PM
- HollyFrontier (HFC) +1.2% AH as it announces plans to enter the mid-continent asphalt business in an attempt to expand its Southwest asphalt production and marketing business.
- A subsidiary of HFC is entering into a long term lease with NuStar GP Holdings (NSH) unit NuStar Logistics for the Port of Catoosa asphalt terminal, enabling HFC to begin supplying polymer modified and PG asphalts to the mid-continent market.
Nov. 12, 2013, 9:26 AM
Sep. 25, 2013, 5:35 PM
Jul. 26, 2013, 9:18 AM
Apr. 24, 2013, 9:27 AM
NSH vs. ETF Alternatives
NuStar GP Holdings LLC is engaged in refining, marketing and operating petroleum product terminals and petroleum liquids pipelines. It manages its operations through the three operating segments, storage, pipeline and marketing.
Other News & PR