There is research on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
New Source Energy Partners 23% Yield With Coverage To Spare
- NSLP Shares are down 60% despite a recent record quarter.
- The company's move into oil and gas services makes them less susceptible to daily commodity fluctuations.
- Their production division is well hedged next year.
This High Dividend Stock Yields 9%+, Has Big Dividend And EBITDA Growth Ahead; Goes Ex-Dividend Soon
- The Energy services industry is poised for sustained growth: US Energy producers are predicted to spend over $2 trillion in drill-out and completion services over the next decade.
- New Source Energy Partners has made recent services acquisitions which should double its EBITDA in 2nd half 2014 - services contributed 31% of revenue in Q1 2014.
- The company's 9%-plus dividend yield is amply supported by EBITDA, which grew by 39% in Q1 2014.
Although Small, New Source Energy Partners LP Worth A Look
- New Source Energy Partners has put forced pooling to good use and has operational expertise in the water-saturated Hunton formation.
- New Source's balance sheet is under-levered today and the partnership should have the opportunity to execute attractive drop-down transactions in the future.
- New Source is small and geographically concentrated, but the shares look undervalued on this side of the mid-$20s.
New Source Energy Partners: High-Reward, Low-Risk MLP With 10% Yield
- The high 10% yield and aggressive growth strategy make New Source Energy Partners a high-reward investment.
- The downside risk is protected by the stability of oil prices, hedging, and a strategic acquisition strategy.
- Success is likely for investors as management is dedicated to delivering profitable and stable growth for unitholders.
Protected Principal Retirement Strategy: Hunton For A Bargain
We currently have no Breaking News on this stock.
NSLP vs. ETF Alternatives
New Source Energy Partners LP is engaged in acquiring oil and natural gas properties in the United States. The Company operates in two segments: Exploration & Production segment and Oilfied services segment.
Other News & PR