Protected Principal Retirement Strategy: Hunton For A Bargain
5d 1m 3m 1y 5y 10y
CORRECTING and REPLACING New Source Energy Partners L.P. Announces Second Acquisition in Southern Dome FieldBusiness Wire (Feb 5, 2014)
Business Wire (Jan 21, 2014)
NSLP vs. ETF Alternatives
New Source Energy Partners LP owns and operates oil and natural gas properties in United States. It currently operates in east-central Oklahoma, specifically the Golden Lane field located in Pottawatomie, Seminole and Okfuskee Counties.
Wednesday, Mar 511:59 AM
Wednesday, Mar 511:59 AM| 3 Comments
- Robert W. Baird refreshes its outlook for master limited partnerships with six downgrades: five high-growth partnerships that now look fairly valued - NGL Energy Partners (NGL -1.8%), New Source Energy (NSLP -4%), Plains GP Holdings (PAGP -0.3%), Summit Midstream Partners (SMLP -0.6%) and Tallgrass Energy Partners (TEP -2.7%) - and are cut to Neutral from Outperform, and a reduction for Whiting USA Trust II (WHZ -0.7%) to Underperform from Neutral on elevated commodity risk.
- The firm recommends recycling capital into its top investment ideas: ONEOK Partners (OKS -1.2%), Plains All American Pipeline (PAA +0.9%), Rose Rock Midstream (RRMS +0.2%) and Crosstex Energy LP (XTEX -1.5%)
- Despite downgrading multiple high-quality MLPs, Baird says its long-term bullish view on the sector remains unchanged (Briefing.com).
Wednesday, Sep 42013, 10:48 AM
Wednesday, Sep 42013, 10:48 AM| Comment!
- Oppenheimer restarts coverage of energy MLPs, bullish on the asset class as a whole; the firm shows a bias in favor of investing in higher distribution growth, even if the yields are lower, and for owning general partners due to their incentive distribution rights structure.
- Started at Outperform: EQT Midstream (EQM +2.1%), Seadrill Partners (SDLP +0.7%), Tesoro Logistics (TLLP +1.6%), Memorial Production Partners (MEMP +2.4%), Western Gas Partners (WES +0.4%), Western Gas Equity Partners (WGP +0.7%).
- Started at Market Perform: Williams Partners (WPZ), Crosstex Energy (XTEX), ONEOK Partners (OKS), Genesis Energy (GEL).
- Also: New Source Energy (NSLP), Breitbrun Energy Partners (BBEP), LRR Energy (LRE), Mid-Con Energy Partners (MCEP).
- View all 2 replies
Andrew Shapiro:: This isn't yet a done deal with 66% sh approval required and very low breakup fee should someone submit in a higher valued proposal.