Be smarter and faster with PRO Alerts on NSRPF
There is research on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
Update: Novo Resources Begins Drilling And Bulk Sample Program
- Novo Resources recently announced that it will begin its drilling and bulk sample program in early October.
- This program should help give investors an idea of the potential of Beaton's Creek and bring the property closer to production.
- The results should be released over the next few months which should provide a nice catalyst for the company as North American explorers slow operations for the winter.
- Investors able to shoulder the risk should consider buying shares now as most of the stock is closely held and there is a small amount of float.
Novo Resources: An Explorer With A Project That Could Forever Change The Mining Landscape
- Novo Resources is looking for a new Witwatersrand basin and they have found some characteristics similar to it on their property in Australia.
- Newmont Mining is at the very least very curious, and during the worst year for gold in 30 years took an extremely large 35% stake in the company.
- The company CEO is very familiar with the area, is PHD level geologist, and has been looking at this land package for years before he started the company.
- The CEO's large personal financial investment in the company allows investors the comfort to know that he has a lot at stake in the company succeeding.
- Upcoming drill results and a PEA on the Beaton's Creek project provide for some near-term catalysts during a traditionally catalyst-slow Northern Hemisphere winter season.
There are no Transcripts on NSRPF.
We currently have no Breaking News on this stock.
NSRPF vs. ETF Alternatives
Novo's focus is to evaluate, acquire, and explore gold properties. The Company presently has multiple joint ventures earning a 70% interest in approximately 20,000 square kilometers of the Pilbara region, Western Australia.
Other News & PR