There are no Focus articles on NTXFF.
Report from Europe: The Santa Claus Rally ContinuesThe Mole • Dec. 21, 2009
French Bank Liquidity Improves But Outlook UncertainResearch Recap • Oct. 24, 2008
There are no Transcripts on NTXFF.
There are no News articles on NTXFF.
Oct. 15, 2013, 5:50 PM
- France's Natixis (NTXFF.PK) will announce a plan to cut 700 jobs primarily in its equity brokerage, equity derivatives, advisory, and global transaction banking units by 2015, Reuters reports. The impact will be felt most heavily by employees in France.
- The bank is looking to cut costs further after taking a step to simplify its financial structure earlier this year by shedding a 20% stake in parent BPCE.
Aug. 4, 2013, 9:48 AM
- The French bank Natixis (NTXFF.PK) will "reorganize several departments" as part of a plan to cut 500-700 jobs.
- Union negotiations are ongoing.
- Some employees will be "encouraged" to take early retirement or take jobs elsewhere.
- The new "voluntary departure" scheme is set to be unveiled in November, Reuters says.
Dec. 9, 2010, 7:35 AMMadoff trustee Irving Picard files suit against 7 major financial-services firm seeking to recover around $1.4B. The largest claim in the suit is against Citi (C) for $425M, followed by Natixis (NTXFF.PK) for $400M. The other defendants are ABN Amro, BBVA (BBVA), Fortis, Nomura and Merrill (BAC). | Comment!
There are no StockTalks on this stock yet.
NTXFF vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR