people get NULGF breaking news and analysis by email alert.
Get email alerts on NULGF
To screen ETFs by asset class, performance, yield and more, check out the
NuLegacy Gold Corporation
- OTCPK - Current
10/24/2014, 8:51 AM ET
Generational Investing Opportunity: Gold Standard Ventures And NuLegacy Gold Corp
Fri, Jul. 25
Geology, Technical Analysis and Avocados.
Undervalued exploration opportunities.
Gold and gold miners setting up for next break out.
In-Depth Interview Of CEO James Anderson, NuLegacy Gold-- Nevada, USA
Wed, May. 14
NuLegacy Gold is earning into a 70% interest in the Iceberg deposit, one of Barrick Gold's prized Cortez Trend (Nevada) properties.
The Iceberg deposit is on Trend with 3 world-class Barrick properties that contain from 15-21 million ounces of gold each.
Minimal equity dilution necessary if, as expected, Barrick elects to clawback a 70% interest in Iceberg, leaving Nulegacy Gold with a 30% interest that's carried to commercial production by Barrick!
Strong and very experienced management team for a junior company with a market cap of just US$ 13.6 million.
Pershing Gold Takes Big Steps Forward As Peers Stall
Aug. 16, 2013
Mike Berry's New Secret For Finding Winners -- Optionality
The Gold Report
Feb. 28, 2013
Mike Niehuser: Modern-Day Gold Rush Puts Nevada On Top
The Gold Report
Feb. 3, 2013
There are no Transcripts on NULGF.
On the move
We currently have no Breaking News on this stock.
vs. ETF Alternatives
NuLegacy Gold Corporation is a Nevada based gold exploration company entirely focused on expanding its promising Carlin-type gold discovery (the Iceberg deposit) in the prolific Cortez Trend of Nevada.
Industrial Metals & Minerals
Other News & PR
See More »
Xignite quote data
© 2014 Seeking Alpha