ColoradoWealthManagementFund • Wed, Jan. 7
NUO Offers Some Decent Yields, But I Have Several Concerns About ItColoradoWealthManagementFund • Wed, Jan. 7
- I’m taking a look at NUO as a candidate for inclusion in my ETF portfolio.
- I don’t like the expense ratio.
- The correlation to SPY is almost nothing and it is based on reasonable trade volumes.
- The credit ratings of the portfolio seem fine, but the high duration and persistent discount to NAV concern me.
- I’m not assessing any tax impacts. Investors should check their own situation for tax exposure.
There are no Transcripts on NUO.
We currently have no Breaking News on this stock.
NUO vs. ETF Alternatives
To provide current income exempt from regular federal and Ohio income tax and to enhance portfolio value relative to the municipal bond market by investing in tax-exempt municipal bonds that the Funds investment adviser believes are underrated or undervalu
Other News & PR