Mon, Apr. 6, 5:35 PM
Mon, Mar. 30, 10:16 AM| Comment!
Mon, Mar. 23, 10:36 AM
- Personal care stocks are in favor in early action.
- The sector has been one of the hardest hit this year from the impact of the strong U.S. dollar.
- Beauty product companies on the move today include Nu Skin (NUS +5.1%), Coty (COTY +3.3%), Avon Products (AVP +2.8%), Revlon (REV +1.4%), Estee Lauder (EL +0.3%), and Elizabeth Arden (RDEN +2.6%).
Thu, Feb. 12, 5:36 PM
Thu, Feb. 5, 7:53 AM
- Nu Skin (NYSE:NUS) reports currency translation impacted sales by 4% in Q4.
- The company lapped a quarter from a year ago where it introduced its TR90 weight management product, leading to softer sales across regions.
- Sales in China fell 56% Y/Y to $212.98M during the quarter.
- Operating margin rate -290 bps to 15.0% on a sales deleverage.
- NUS -1.28% premarket.
Thu, Feb. 5, 7:46 AM
Thu, Feb. 5, 7:33 AM
Wed, Feb. 4, 5:30 PM
- ABB, ADS, AINV, AMSC, APO, ARW, AZN, BCE, BCO, BDC, BDX, BLL, BR, CFX, CHTR, CI, CMI, COTY, CSL, DFT, DLPH, DNKN, EL, EQM, EQT, ETR, FBP, FIS, GLT, GPI, GPK, GRA, GRUB, ICE, IT, IVC, KORS, LAZ, LIOX, LQDT, MDSO, MMP, MMS, MSCI, NGD, NUS, ODFL, OZM, PBH, PM, PPL, PRGO, PRLB, PTEN, RFP, RSTI, SBH, SIRI, SNA, SNCR, SPH, SQNS, TDC, TE, TEVA, TW, USG, UTEK, VLP, VMC, VSH, XYL
Sat, Jan. 24, 2:30 PM
- PE giant TPG Capital "seriously considered" buying Herbalife (NYSE:HLF) last year. It also took a look at Nu Skin (NYSE:NUS).
- It is not clear why TPG’s interest in Herbalife and Nu Skin ended without any investment.
- On Thursday, Avon (NYSE:AVP) jumped 15% on reports TPG was interested in acquiring it, only to drop 7.9% on Friday after Wells Fargo told clients in a note it was skeptical of the prospect.
- If TPG does not buy Avon, it “might take a new look” at Herbalife, with its stock falling in half over the last 12 months, a source says.
- Source: NY Post
Wed, Jan. 14, 7:37 AM| Comment!
Dec. 12, 2014, 7:42 AM
- Nu Skin (NYSE:NUS) updates guidance in front of a company presentation scheduled for today.
- 2015 revenue of $2.50B-$2.55B expected vs. $2.55B consensus.
- Foreign exchange swings are expected to have a negative impact.
- The company sees 2015 EPS of $3.80-$4.00 vs. $4.15 consensus.
- Nu Skin Investor Day webcast
- No premarket action yet on Nu Skin.
Nov. 5, 2014, 9:26 AM
- Nu Skin Enterprises (NYSE:NUS) is down 22% premarket on robust volume in response to softer Q4 guidance. CFO Ritch Wood says the strength of the U.S. dollar will reduce Q4 results by ~$50M compared to Q4 2013 and ~$30M sequentially. The company estimates LTO sales of $20M compared to $350M a year ago. It expects total revenues of $590M - 610M and EPS of $0.72 - 0.77.
Nov. 5, 2014, 9:16 AM
- Gainers: CRTO +19%. JIVE +17%. YOD +16%. TTPH +12%. IBIO +11%. AEZS +9%. EXEL +8%. CLNY +7%. ANR +7%. ROYT +7%. EOG +6%. PHMD +6%. NICE +6%. VPCO +6%. ATVI +5%. VG +5%. CTSH +5%. WLT +5%. MACK +5%.
- Losers: CHUY -24%. NUS -22%. FEYE -16%. ZU -14%. TRIP -13%. SSYS -8%. MEMP -7%. NG -6%. ANV -6%. ARIA -6%. AWAY -6%.
Nov. 5, 2014, 7:53 AM
Nov. 5, 2014, 7:38 AM
Nov. 4, 2014, 5:30 PM
- ACT, ANSS, ARIA, ATHM, AVA, AWR, AXAS, BBEP, BPI, BSFT, CBB, CCC, CEQP, CHK, CLH, CNP, COV, CSTE, CTSH, DAVE, DNR, DUK, EE, ENB, ENDP, FSS, GLDD, GTN, HFC, HL, HRC, INXN, KELYA, LAMR, LPX, LVLT, MDLZ, MEMP, MGA, MNTA, MVIS, NICE, NRG, NUS, OGE, PWE, PWR, RDC, RLGY, ROC, RRD, RTI, SBGI, SE, SEP, SMG, SSYS, STWD, SWC, THI, TMHC, TRGT, TW, TWX, VG, VOYA, WCG, WIX, YORW
NUS vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR