Thu, May 28, 7:30 AM
- Net income of $67.5M, or $1.14 per diluted share vs. $39.5M, or $0.67 per diluted share in the same period a year ago.
- Adjusted free cash flow of $58.7, including $110M of cash from operations and capex of $51.3M.
- Revenue by segment: Flight Systems -5%; Defense Systems -4%; Space Systems +5%.
- Firm backlog of $7.97B and total backlog of $12.1B.
- Guidance for 2015: Diluted EPS of $4.40-$4.60 on revenues of $4.35B-$4.450B.
- Q1 results
- OA +0.2% premarket
Thu, May 28, 6:01 AM
Wed, May 27, 5:30 PM
Wed, Jan. 28, 4:38 PM
Tue, Jan. 27, 5:35 PM| 4 Comments
Oct. 30, 2014, 7:18 AM
Oct. 29, 2014, 5:30 PM
- ABC, ABMD, ACIW, ACOR, ALLE, ALU, AMAG, AMT, ANR, APD, APO, ATK, AUDC, AVP, BCO, BG, BGCP, BLL, BWA, CAH, CARB, CBM, CEVA, CI, CME, CNSL, COP, COR, CRCM, CRNT, CRR, CVI, CVRR, DBD, DFT, DHX, DST, EPD, EXLS, FCH, FCN, FIG, FIS, GBX, GEL, GG, GLOP, GNC, GOV, GTI, GTLS, HAR, HEES, HGG, HST, I, IDA, IDCC, INCY, INGR, IQNT, IRDM, IRM, ITC, IVZ, JCI, K, KCG, KEM, KMT, LAD, LECO, LKQ, LLL, LPLA, LRN, MA, MD, MDC, MDXG, MGM, MMYT, MO, MOD, MOS, MPC, MPLX, MPW, MSCI, MZOR, NEO, NGD, NI, NILE, NOV, NVO, NYT, O, OAK, OCN, ODFL, OXF, PBI, PCRX, PEG, Q, RDEN, RDN, RDS.A, RFP, RGLD, RTIX, SCG, SHOO, SMP, SNAK, SPAR, SSE, STRA, STRZA, SUI, TASR, TEVA, THRM, TRI, TWC, UAN, UPL, USAC, VICL, VNTV, WLT, WST, WWE, XEL
Oct. 16, 2014, 6:19 AM
Oct. 15, 2014, 5:30 PM
Jul. 31, 2014, 10:46 AM
- Operating profit increased 23.8% Y/Y to $155.5M from $125.6M in the prior-year period.
- Total sales climbed 18.2 Y/Y to $1.3B from $1.1B a year ago, due to higher sales in the sporting group (including acquisitions) and the aerospace group, partially offset by a decrease in the defense group.
- Segment sales: Aerospace +8.4%; Defense -6.9%; Sporting 2.8%. The company now expects FY15 EPS, excluding transaction costs for the full year, in a range of $11.50-$11.90, up from previous guidance of $10.80-$11.20.
- The increase in EPS guidance reflects strong performance in the quarter, and the retirement of the convertible notes and the tax rate change of $0.25 and $0.15, respectively.
- FQ1 results
Jul. 31, 2014, 9:01 AM
Jul. 30, 2014, 5:30 PM
- AAWW, ABMD, ACIW, ACOR, ADP, AGI, ALKS, ALU, AMRC, APA, ASEI, ATK, AVP, AYR, AZN, BDX, BG, BGCP, BKCC, BLL, BUD, BWA, BZH, CCJ, CDW, CEVA, CHTR, CI, CL, CME, CNSL, COMM, COP, COT, CRCM, CRR, CTCM, CVI, CVRR, DDD, DISCA, DLPH, DTV, ENDP, EPD, EXC, FCH, FCN, FIG, FLY, FRM, GEL, GG, GIL, GLOP, GMT, GNRC, GTLS, H, HGG, HL, HP, HST, IDA, IMN, INCY, IRDM, IRM, ITT, IVZ, K, KMT, LKQ, LLL, LM, MA, MCK, MD, MDP, MNTA, MOD, MOS, MPC, MPLX, MSCI, MTOR, MWIV, NGD, NI, NJR, NWL, OAK, OCN, ODFL, OXY, PCG, PCRX, PES, PNR, PNW, PPL, PRFT, PWR, Q, RFP, RYL, SBH, SC, SCG, SFY, SHOO, SNAK, SNMX, STC, STRA, STRZA, SUP, SWC, TE, TEVA, TKR, TRP, TWC, UAN, UPL, USAK, VG, VICL, VNTV, VRX, WLT, WWE, XEL, XOM, XRAY
Jul. 17, 2014, 6:02 AM
Jul. 16, 2014, 5:30 PM
May 15, 2014, 7:14 AM
May 14, 2014, 5:30 PM
OA vs. ETF Alternatives
Orbital ATK Inc designs, builds & delivers space, defense & aviation-related systems as a contractor & as a merchant supplier. Its main products include launch vehicles & related propulsion systems; satellites & associated components & services; & others.
Other News & PR