Mon, Mar. 16, 9:20 AM
- Thinly-traded nano cap Ruthigen (NASDAQ:RTGN) is up 12% premarket, albeit on only 2,200 shares, in response to its announcement of its merger with privately-held Pulmatrix. Under the terms of the agreement, Pulmatrix will become a wholly-owned subsidiary of Ruthigen. All of the former's debt and stock will be exchanged for shares of the latter, which will represent ~81% of the outstanding common stock of Ruthigen. The company will be renamed Pulmatrix and the stock will continue to trade on the Nasdaq Capital Market under the symbol "RTGN." Pulmatrix President & CEO Dr. Robert Clarke will lead the combined company.
- In connection with the merger agreement, certain institutional investors have agreed to invest an additional $10M in the company. Earlier, Pulmatrix raised $4.5M in anticipation of the merger.
- Separately, Oculus Innovative Sciences (NASDAQ:OCLS) sells 350K shares of its stake in RTGN to a group of institutional investors at $2.75 per share. If the merger closes, Oculus will sell its remaining 1.65M shares of Ruthigen for $2.75 per share. RTGN closed Friday at $3.91.
- Pulmatrix is a clinical stage firm developing dry powder inhaled therapeutics.
Wed, Jan. 21, 12:45 PM
Wed, Jan. 21, 9:14 AM
Oct. 30, 2014, 9:18 AM
Mar. 18, 2014, 12:46 PM
Mar. 18, 2014, 10:32 AM
- Shares of nano cap Oculus Innovative Sciences (OCLS +19.7%) enjoy a pop this morning continuing the up move that began on December 4 when the firm reported the FDA clearance of Microsyn Scar Management HydroGel.
- Consensus estimate for Q1 is a loss of $0.19/share on revenues of $3.4M.
- Consensus estimates for 2014 and 2015 are a loss of $0.51/share on revenues of $14.2M and a loss of $0.48/share on revenues of $15.2M, respectively.
- 10 mutual funds have positions, up from 9 a year earlier.
Mar. 18, 2014, 9:13 AM
Feb. 24, 2014, 12:48 PM
Feb. 19, 2014, 12:45 PM
Feb. 19, 2014, 10:47 AM
- Oculus Innovative Sciences (OCLS +27%) says Mexican regulators approved its Microcyn60 Oral Care family of products intended for use as an adjunct treatment in mouth and throat infections.
- OCLS says the commercialization of its Microcyn technology for the new indication lays the foundation for its introduction into other international markets, particularly Europe.
- The first oral care product to be launched by OCLS' Latin American partner, More Pharma, will be Microdacyn60 Bucofaringeo.
Feb. 4, 2014, 10:52 AM
- Oculus Innovative Sciences (OCLS +2.5%) says it received the European CE Mark for its Microcyn-based GramaDerm solution and GramaDerm hydrogel, OCLS' two products intended for use in the topical treatment of mild to moderate acne and designed to complement other acne treatments.
- While a new drug application for Microcyn acne formulation has not yet been filed in the U.S., OCLS says a number of U.S. dermatologists have been using the Microcyn-based atopic dermatitis hydrogel since its introduction in 2012.
Jan. 7, 2014, 12:49 PM
- Oculus Innovative Sciences (OCLS +6.7%) enjoys a positive session after announcing the introduction of two new wound care products.
- Long story short: Microcyn Wound & Skin Spray HydroGel is now available in a three-ounce spray bottle and Microcyn Wound & Skin Care with preservatives is available in a new multi-use two-ounce bottle. (PR)
Jan. 7, 2014, 9:16 AM
Dec. 5, 2013, 2:20 PM| Comment!
Dec. 5, 2013, 12:53 PM
Dec. 4, 2013, 12:46 PM
OCLS vs. ETF Alternatives
Oculus Innovative Sciences Inc designs, produces, and markets prescription and non-prescription products in over 20 countries. It provides products for wound management, nursing home & home healthcare, dermatology and wound & skin care for consumers.
Other News & PR