There are 2 articles on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
From other sites
at Nasdaq.com (Jan 6, 2015)
at CNBC.com (Jan 5, 2015)
at Nasdaq.com (Dec 8, 2014)
at MarketWatch.com (Oct 11, 2012)
- "We have proven office park locations and developable land that serve four of the top five U.S. defense installations." Roger Waesche.
- "We manage the risk associated with development so vigorously, and continually look for opportunities to improve our balance sheet is to ensure the safety of our dividend." Roger Waesche.
- "We provide mission critical locations out of which they and supporting defense contractors operate." Roger Waesche.
Should An Intelligent Investor Buy This Cyber-Focused Office REIT?
- COPT does not focus on leasing to tenants engaged in weapon system production.
- COPT has a strategic tenant niche that provides real estate solutions serving a specialized cyber-based platform.
- The dividend cut in 2012 was substantial, and since that time, the company has generated reduced earnings (FFO per share).
- I can't justify an investment in this REIT without adequate protection of principal.
Wed, Jan. 14, 10:14 AM
- Wells Fargo earlier made some big sector calls within the equity REIT sector. Alongside those are a few more individual moves:
- Omega Healthcare Investors (OHI +0.7%) is upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform while HCP, Inc. (HCP +0.5%) is cut to Market Perform.
- Duke Realty (DRE -0.1%) is boosted to Outperform, while Corporate Office Properties Trust (OFC -1.1%) is downgraded to Market Perform.
- Previously: Mall REIT sector upgraded at Wells Fargo (Jan. 14)
- Previously: Take profits in apartment REITs says Wells Fargo (Jan. 14)
- Previously: Sell the net lease REIT sector says Wells Fargo (Jan. 14)
Tue, Jan. 13, 7:48 AM
Wed, Jan. 7, 9:42 AM
- Upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform are Corporate Office Properties Trust (OFC +0.8%), Douglas Emmett (DEI +0.5%), and Regency Centers (REG -0.2%).
- Downgraded to Market Perform are Brandywine Realty Trust (BDN +0.3%), Health Care REIT (HCN +0.3%), Mid-America Apartment Communities (MAA -0.1%), and Saul Centers (BFS +0.2%).
- Downgraded to Underperform is Inland Real Estate (IRC -1.3%).
- Previously: Raymond James cools on apartment REITs (Jan. 7)
- Previously: Raymond James rotates on self-storage names (Jan. 7)
- Previously: Raymond James rings the register on Weyerhauser (Jan. 7)
Dec. 11, 2014, 5:09 PM| Comment!
Oct. 24, 2014, 8:28 AM
- Q3 FFO per share of $0.49 vs. $0.48 in Q3. Recent dividend of $0.275.
- Total Revenue up 16.1% y/y to $153M.
- Total Portfolio of 174 operating offices totals 16.9M sq. feet.
- Same store occupancy of 91.5%.
- Rents on renewed leases up 6.8% on GAAP basis.
- The company narrowed it FFO per share FY14 guidance to $1.87-$1.89 from $1.86-$1.90.
- Confernece call at 12 PM ET. Webcast here.
- OFC no trades PM.
- Previous: Corporate Office Properties Trust beats by $0.01, beats on revenue
Oct. 24, 2014, 6:12 AM| Comment!
Oct. 21, 2014, 9:39 AM
- Started at Buy are Boston Properties (BXP +0.4%), Brandywine Realty Trust (BDN +1.5%), Corporate Office Properties Trust (OFC +0.4%), Cousins Properties (CUZ +0.6%), Highwoods Properties (HIW +0.5%), and SL Green Realty (SLG +0.4%).
- Rated Neutral are Washington Real Estate Investment (WRE), Piedmont Office Realty Trust (PDM -0.3%), New York REIT (NYRT -0.1%), Mack Cali Realty (CLI -0.1%), and First Potomac Realty (FPO).
Sep. 25, 2014, 8:24 AM
- Corporate Office Properties Trust (NYSE:OFC) this quarter sold 18 acres of non-strategic land in the White Marsh submarket of Greater Baltimore, and 217 acres of non-strategic land in Charles County. Total gross proceeds were $28M and the company will book a GAAP gain of about $5.5M.
- The sales accounted for 37% of COPT's non-strategic land holdings by acreage. The remaining 394 acres are on the books at a value of $58M.
- Source: Press Release
Sep. 18, 2014, 5:12 PM| Comment!
Jul. 25, 2014, 6:08 AM| Comment!
May. 8, 2014, 5:42 PM| Comment!
Apr. 25, 2014, 6:05 AM
Mar. 6, 2014, 4:51 PM| Comment!
Feb. 7, 2014, 6:04 AM| Comment!
Dec. 5, 2013, 4:26 PM| Comment!
Oct. 25, 2013, 6:05 AM
OFC vs. ETF Alternatives
Corporate Office Properties Trust Inc is a fully-integrated and self-managed real estate investment trust which is along with its subsidiaries serving the specialized requirements of United States Government agencies and defense contractors.
Other News & PR