The Bull Case For Oragenics: Buy The 30% Discount, Hold For Long-Term Success Of The Lantibiotic Program
- Oragenics is an emerging micro cap biopharmaceutical company listed on the NYSE.
- Its novel lantibiotic therapies, most notably Mu1140, could have a profound impact on patients suffering from Hospital Associated Infections.
- Evora (ProBiora3) sales are undoubtedly disappointing, but it still offsets cash burn by around $2 million a year for the further development of the lantibiotic and probiotic programs.
- The latest market correction provides investors with unique buying opportunities across the board.
- We believe the company is an optimal buy since shares appear to be trading at a steep 30% discount, and its long-term drug prospects look promising.