Quote & Headlines
5d 1m 3m 1y 5y 10y
To learn more about Seeking Alpha PRO, click here.
There are no Transcripts on OGEN.
Business Wire (Nov 20, 2013)
Business Wire (Nov 15, 2013)
Business Wire (Nov 14, 2013)
Business Wire (Oct 31, 2013)
Business Wire (Aug 26, 2013)
Business Wire (Jun 25, 2013)
Business Wire (May 2, 2013)
Business Wire (Apr 30, 2013)
Business Wire (Apr 8, 2013)
Business Wire (Mar 12, 2013)
OGEN vs. ETF Alternatives
Monday, Nov 1812:45 PMMidday Gainers / Losers|Monday, Nov 1812:45 PM| 1 Comment
Tuesday, Oct 110:08 AMOragenics, Intrexon in deal to develop genetically modified probiotics
Tuesday, Oct 110:08 AM| Comment!
- Oragenics (OGEN +3.7%) and Intrexon (XON +0.5%) establish an Exclusive Channel Collaboration for the development and commercialization of "genetically modified probiotics for the treatment of diseases of the oral cavity, throat, sinus and esophagus."
- The companies intends to initially focus on a treatment for oral lesions associated with Behcet's. (PR)
- Previous: XON, OGEN announce results from lantibiotics testing
Monday, Aug 2610:37 AMOragenics and Intrexon announce encouraging results in lantibiotic testing
Monday, Aug 2610:37 AM| Comment!
- Oragenics (OGEN +1.3%) and recent IPO Intrexon (XON -2%) say that collaborative experiments demonstrate a genetically-modified host can be engineered to produce improved titers of OGEN's lead compound MU1140, progressing towards the commercial production of lantibiotics, a novel-class of broad-spectrum antibiotics.
- The collaboration also uncovered two new methods of purifying its lead compound resulting in higher purity and yields of MU1140.
- OGEN and XON entered into an Exclusive Channel Collaboration agreement to develop and commercialize lantibiotics for the treatment of infectious diseases in June 2012.
Tuesday, Jun 2512:45 PM
Wednesday, Apr 1712:59 PMMidday top 10 gainers: ACUR +53%. ECTY +16%. PCYG +16%. ALKS +15%. OCZ +15%. OGEN +14%. RECV +12%. CASM +11%. ATLS +11%. CHLN +11%.
Midday top 10 losers: EOPN -26%. CNIT -26%. INWK -25%. MHR -21%. CXW -18%. CRMB -16%. CRUS -16%. EPAX -14%. BMI -14%. EMXX -14%. |Wednesday, Apr 1712:59 PM| Comment!
Instablogs are blogs which are instantly set up and networked within the Seeking Alpha community. Instablog posts are not selected, edited or screened by Seeking Alpha editors, in contrast to contributors' articles.