There is research on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
- Oragenics reported earnings for Q2 on August 7, 2014.
- I reiterate my bull thesis on Oragenics in the wake of continued development of Mu1140, and a strong cash position to sustain R&D through March, 2015.
- I anticipated the company's latest efforts to reallocate resources to bolster the development of Mu1140, as well as its probiotic program. The latest earnings report corroborates this position.
- Oragenics is an emerging micro cap biopharmaceutical company listed on the NYSE.
- Its novel lantibiotic therapies, most notably Mu1140, could have a profound impact on patients suffering from Hospital Associated Infections.
- Evora (ProBiora3) sales are undoubtedly disappointing, but it still offsets cash burn by around $2 million a year for the further development of the lantibiotic and probiotic programs.
- The latest market correction provides investors with unique buying opportunities across the board.
- We believe the company is an optimal buy since shares appear to be trading at a steep 30% discount, and its long-term drug prospects look promising.