Mon, Feb. 23, 5:03 PM
- Q4 adjusted FFO of $92.9M or $0.72 per share vs. $79.9M and $0.65 one year ago.
- Early 2015 is and will continue to be a busy one, with the equity raise of about $439M, plans to redeem $200M in 7.5% senior notes (due in 2020), and the Aviv REIT merger (due to close in early Q2).
- 2015 outlook: Guidance will come after the closing of the Aviv REIT merger.
- Conference call at 10 ET
- Previously: Omega Healthcare Investors FFO in-line, misses on revenue (Feb. 23)
- OHI flat after hours.
Mon, Feb. 23, 4:54 PM| 4 Comments
Sun, Feb. 22, 5:35 PM
Mon, Feb. 16, 5:35 PM
Mon, Feb. 9, 5:35 PM
Oct. 27, 2014, 5:35 PM| 2 Comments
Oct. 26, 2014, 5:35 PM
Jul. 24, 2014, 7:56 AM
- Adjusted FFO per share of $87.4M or $0.69 per share vs. $72.9M and $0.62 a year ago (share count grew by 10M). Dividend is $0.50 per share.
- FY14 AFFO per share guidance adjusted to $2.82-$2.85, and adjusted FAD to $2.58-$2.61.
- Conference call at 10 ET
- OHI flat premarket
- Previously: Omega Healthcare Investors beats by $0.02, beats on revenue
Jul. 23, 2014, 5:27 PM| 7 Comments
Jul. 22, 2014, 5:35 PM
- AF, AHL, AIZ, ALGT, ALSN, ANGI, ANGO, AVB, AWH, BDN, CA, CAKE, CCI, CHE, CLB, CLGX, CLW, CMRE, CRUS, CSGP, CTXS, EFX, EGHT, ETFC, ETH, FB, FFIV, FLS, FR, FTNT, GGG, GILD, HBI, HWAY, IBKC, ILMN, INFN, KALU, LHO, MAC, MKSI, MSA, NSR, NVEC, NXPI, OHI, OII, ORLY, PLCM, QCOM, QTM, RE, RJF, SFG, SGMO, SKX, SLG, SLM, SUSQ, T, TAL, TCBI, TER, TEX, TILE, TMK, TQNT, TRIP, TSCO, TYL, UMPQ, USTR, VAR, WFT
Apr. 29, 2014, 5:03 PM
- Adjusted FFO per share of $0.71 up from $0.63 a year ago.
- FY14 FAD guidance is adjusted upward to $2.48-$2.51 per share from $2.44-$2.47. Adjusted FFO is lifted to $2.74-$2.77 from $2.69-$2.72.
- CC tomorrow at 10 ET
- Source: Press Release
- Previously: Omega Healthcare Investors beats by $0.03, beats on revenue
- OHI flat AH
Apr. 29, 2014, 4:53 PM| 4 Comments
Apr. 28, 2014, 5:35 PM
- ACE, ACHC, ACMP, AEC, AEGN, AFL, ANIK, ARI, AUY, AXS, AZPN, BGFV, BOOM, BXP, CALX, CAP, CEB, CEMP, CHE, CHRW, CLD, CMRE, CNQR, COLM, CRAY, DLB, DNB, DWA, EBAY, EEFT, EIX, EPR, ESRX, EZPW, FARO, FEIC, FISV, GMED, GNW, GPRE, HURN, IPHI, LOGM, MAC, MAR, MEOH, MWA, NANO, NATI, NCR, NDLS, NFX, NUVA, OHI, OI, PNRA, PRXL, REXX, RFMD, RNG, RNR, RPXC, RVBD, SIMG, SKT, SLCA, SM, STR, STX, SWI, TE, THG, TMH, TRLA, TRN, TTS, TWTR, ULTI, USNA, VNR, VPRT, VRSK, WSH, X, XCO.
Feb. 4, 2014, 7:41 AM
- Adjusted FFO per share of $0.65 compares to $0.58 a year ago, with the float remaining the same at 112M shares.
- $561M of new investments in Q4 ($113M so far in Q1).
- FY2014 adjusted FFO per share guidance of $2.69-$2.72 compares to $2.53 in 2013.
- CC at 10 ET
- Press release, Q4 results
- OHI no trades premarket
Feb. 3, 2014, 6:17 PM| 6 Comments
Feb. 3, 2014, 12:10 AM
OHI vs. ETF Alternatives
Omega Healthcare Investors, Inc., is a self-administered real estate investment trust, investing in income-producing healthcare facilities, mainly long-term care facilities located in the United States.
Other News & PR