- A recent report from Vista Partners sent OHRP soaring by 60%. The contents, including a $31 price target, was provided and paid for by Ohr management.
- Ohr stock had just collapsed to as low as $6.86 due to a recent failure of its drug in clinical trials.
- Squalamine was previously owned by Genaera Pharma. The drug had already failed following clinical trials such that Genaera sold it to Ohr for less than $100,000.
- Recent encouraging results from Ohr were actually reported by Genaera as early as 2003, but the drug was still discarded as unviable.
- Investors should expect to see shares of Ohr return to $5.00 or below. Ohr is a truly compelling short and has liquid options.