There are no Focus articles on OJSCY.
There are no Transcripts on OJSCY.
There are no News articles on OJSCY.
Thu, Aug. 14, 3:28 AM
- Rosneft (OTC:RNFTF) CEO Igor Sechin has asked the Russian government for $41.6B to help his company withstand western sanctions, says Russia's Vedomosti newspaper.
- The U.S. and EU have banned credits and loans to Rosneft with a maturity longer than 90 days, and the company is now seeking for Russia's National Wealth Fund to buy Rosneft bonds.
- Roseneft already has net debt of $44.5B, mainly due to its $54B acquisition of oil company TNK-BP (OTC:TNKBF) last year.
Wed, Jul. 23, 3:07 AM
- In a move which would end Gazprom's (OTCPK:OGZPY) monoply of pipeline gas exports, Vladimir Putin has suggested the Russian government allow other companies to export Siberian gas to the Far East.
- The new stance marks a potential victory Rosneft (OTC:RNFTF), Surgutneftegaz (OTCPK:SGTPY) and others, which have lobbied hard to gain a larger piece of the Russian gas sector.
- The final government decision will highly impact the country's recent $400B gas deal with China.
Sun, May. 25, 6:38 AM
- BP (BP) has signed an agreement with Rosneft to explore for hard-to-recover shale oil in the Volga-Urals region of central Russia despite Western sanctions against Rosneft (RNFTF) CEO Igor Sechin because of the tensions in Ukraine.
- BP will hold 49% in a joint venture and the Russian company the rest.
- The deal was announced at the St Petersburg International Economic forum, where Total (TOT) CEO Christophe de Margerie also finalized an agreement with Lukoil to explore for unconventional oil.
- Other major energy bosses to attend the event included Shell's (RDS.A) Ben van Beurden and Eni's (E) Claudio Descalzi, as well as senior ExxonMobil (XOM) executive Neil Duffin.
May. 29, 2013, 7:57 AMRussia's Rosneft (RNFTF.PK) and Japan's Inpex (IPXHF.PK) are set to sign an accord on joint development of offshore oil resources near Magadan in the Sea of Okhotsk in Russia's far east. The agreement reportedly will cover the Magadan-2 and Magadan-3 fields, which has estimated oil reserves of 3.4B barrels. | Comment!
May. 20, 2013, 10:47 AMAbu Dhabi’s state oil company is under pressure to take a quick decision on which foreign companies will get concessions in one of the few major oil producing areas in the Persian Gulf where international companies are still allowed to hold an equity interest. Prequalified companies are BP, XOM, RDS.A, TOT, STO,OXY, E, PTR, OJSCY.OB, Inpex, Korea National Oil. | Comment!
May. 9, 2013, 8:33 AMRussia is said to be considering an increase in dividends paid by state-run companies to 35% of profit to boost budget revenue. The move could prove a boon for shareholders of Gazprom (OGZPY.PK) and Rosneft (OJSCY.OB), particularly considering the stocks' weak performances in recent years. | Comment!
We currently have no instablog posts on this stock.
Instablogs are blogs which are instantly set up and networked within the Seeking Alpha community. Instablog posts are not selected, edited or screened by Seeking Alpha editors, in contrast to contributors' articles.
OJSCY vs. ETF Alternatives
Currently, there's no company description for OJSCY.
Other News & PR