- The flaring problem in North Dakota offers midstream operators plenty of ways to generate more distributable cash flow.
- The Oneok family offers investors two ways to rake in income and profit from less gas being flared in North Dakota.
- 28% of North Dakota's natural gas output is being flared.
- Increased drilling activity in "gassier" parts of the Bakken/Three-Forks will boost natural gas production further, as will more wells being brought online per year.
- Oneok has $4.3 billion of growth projects planned for North Dakota.