Sun, May 10, 5:35 PM
- AMBC, APEI, ARCW, ARNA, ASEI, ATHX, BDE, CALL, CHMI, CLNE, CYTX, DEPO, DRYS, DTSI, EAC, ELON, FF, FMC, FMI, FTEK, FXEN, GBDC, GTY, HALO, HI, IPAR, IPXL, JUNO, LPSN, MBI, MCC, MDR, MNTX, MODN, MR, MTZ, MVNR, OME, OMER, ONTY, OPK, ORIG, PAAS, PEIX, PINC, PVA, RAX, REN, SCLN, SF, SFXE, TCRD, TEP, TRQ, TTEC, UNXL, VRTU, XON, YY, ZGNX
Wed, Mar. 11, 8:57 AM
- Oncothyreon (ONTY) Q4 results: Revenues: $0; R&D Expense: $26M (+348.3%); SG&A: $1.9M (+11.8%); Operating Loss: ($27.9M) (-267.1%); Net Loss: ($27.6M) (-331.3%); Loss Per Share: ($0.30) (-233.3%).
- FY2014 results: Revenues: $0; R&D Expense: $41.9M (+26.2%); SG&A: $9M (+12.5%); Operating Loss: ($50.8M) (-23.3%); Net Loss: ($50M) (-28.9%); Loss Per Share: ($0.64) (-3.2%); Quick Assets: $63.7M (-12.3%).
- 2015 Guidance: Cash Burn: $35M - 38M.
Tue, Mar. 10, 4:04 PM
Mon, Mar. 9, 5:35 PM
Fri, Feb. 6, 9:12 AM
Fri, Feb. 6, 9:02 AM
- Oncothyreon (NASDAQ:ONTY) prices its separate public offerings of 13.5M shares of common stock at $1.50 per share and 1,333 shares of Series B Convertible Preferred Stock at $1,500 per share. Each share of the Series B is non-voting and convertible into 1,000 shares of common stock.
- Underwriters over-allotment is an additional 2,025,000 shares of common stock. Closing date is February 11.
- Shares are down 2% premarket on high volume.
Thu, Feb. 5, 4:16 PM
Dec. 12, 2014, 10:50 AM
- Array bioPharma (ARRY +0.8%) grants Oncothyreon (ONTY +5.3%) an exclusive license to develop, manufacture and commercialize the HER2 inhibitor ONT-380 (ARRY-380). The license replaces the co-development contract between the two firms.
- Under the terms of the license agreement, ONTY will pay ARRY a $20M upfront fee, a significant portion of any payments received from sublicensing the rights to ONT-380 and up to double-digit royalties on net sales. If ONTY is acquired within three years of the effective date of the agreement, ARRY will be eligible to receive up to $280M in commercial milestones.
- ONT-380 is an orally active, reversible and selective HER2 inhibitor invented at ARRY. In preclinical tumor models, it demonstrated dose-related tumor growth inhibition superior to Herceptin (trastuzumab) and Tykerb (lapatinib). ONTY is currently conducting two Phase 1b trials evaluating ONT-380 in combination with other agents.
Dec. 12, 2014, 9:16 AM
Nov. 28, 2014, 9:23 AM
- The European Commission approves Boehringer Ingelheim's Vargatef (nintedanib), in combination with docetaxel, for the treatment of adult patients with locally advanced, metastatic or locally recurrent non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) of adenocarcinoma tumor histology, after first-line chemotherapy. Adenocarcinoma is the most common form of lung cancer.
- Nintedanib is an oral angiokinase inhibitor which simultaneously inhibits endothelial growth factor receptors (VEGFR), platelet-derived growth factor receptors (PDGFR) and fibroblast growth factor receptors (FGFR) signalling pathways. It is currently being investigated in various other cancers.
- Earlier this month, Europe's Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use (CHMP) adopted a positive opinion supporting approval of nintedanib, branded as Ofev, for the treatment of ideopathic pulmonary fibrosis (IPF). The FDA approved it for IPF in October.
- Previously: Europe Ad Comm supports approval for BI pulmonary fibrosis drug
- Previously: BI begins enrollment in Phase 3 CRC trial
- ETFs: IBB, BIB, IRY, BIS, IXJ, DRGS
- Lung cancer-related tickers: (NYSE:BMY) (NYSE:MRK) (NASDAQ:CLVS) (NASDAQ:FPRX) (NASDAQ:BIND) (NYSE:GSK) (NASDAQ:ARIA) (NASDAQ:ECYT) (NYSE:AZN) (OTC:MKGAF) (OTCPK:MKGAY) (NASDAQ:ONTY) (NYSE:PFE) (NASDAQ:HTBX) (OTCQX:RHHBY) (NASDAQ:INCY)
Nov. 6, 2014, 4:49 PM
Sep. 18, 2014, 9:07 AM
- Oncothyreon (NASDAQ:ONTY) prices its public offering of 10M shares of common stock at $2 per share and a concurrent offering of 10K shares of Series A Convertible Preferred Stock at $2,000 per share for total expected gross proceeds of $40M.
- Underwriters over-allotment is 1.5M shares of common stock. Closing date is September 23, 2014.
Sep. 12, 2014, 9:12 AM
Sep. 12, 2014, 8:18 AM
- Merck KGaA's (OTC:MKGAF) (OTCPK:MKGAY) Serono division discontinues its clinical development of tecemotide for non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) based on its analysis of a Phase 1/2 study in Japanese patients.
- Merck Serono licensed tecemotide, a MUC1 antigen-specific cancer immunotherapy, from Oncothyreon (NASDAQ:ONTY). It decided to continue its development efforts in NSCLC a year ago despite missing its primary endpoint of Overall Survival (OS) in an earlier trial.
Aug. 19, 2014, 12:49 PM
Aug. 19, 2014, 9:15 AM
ONTY vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR