There is research on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
- ORBCOMM announced the successful launch and deployment of its first payload of six OG2 satellites.
- In my initial coverage of ORBCOMM, I asserted that this launching was a definite must for the company.
- The successful launch of the first load of OG2 satellites strengthens my belief that this is a good long-term purchase.
- ORBCOMM is currently preparing to deploy a new constellation of 17 satellites for tracking and monitoring remote assets.
- The company has a decided edge in offering AIS services to over 100 companies and government agencies.
- The company has turned its first profits in the last two fiscal years.