The Investment Doctor • Tue, Nov. 25
There is research on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
- Orezone Gold’s metallurgical test work confirms the earlier recovery rates.
- This is a positive surprise, but the updated mine plan will be more important to determine the viability of the project.
- The investment thesis doesn’t change, as I’m not too keen on Bomboré at this point unless the feasibility study will prove me wrong.
- Orezone is progressing its feasibility study and has drilled 75,000 meters in just 4 months' time.
- This was expected as the feasibility study requires a higher level of confidence in the ounces on the property.
- The investment thesis remains unchanged, I’d like to see a big improvement in the economics of the project before recommending it to buy.
There are no Transcripts on ORZCF.
Thu, Mar. 20, 1:26 PM
- The rally in large gold miner names (GDX +0.8%) may have gotten ahead of itself as the companies still have plenty of work ahead of them as they move to repair balance sheets and focus on cash flow over growth, writes Liam Denning. The smaller miners (GDXJ +2.7%) have rallied faster this year, but they fell further last year, and their attraction now would be the potential for deals - the larger players are pushing off projects, and thus need another way to replenish resources.
- Not all are good targets, but those with projects closer to completion and for higher grade ores are most attractive, says CIBC's Jeff Kileen, highlighting Continental Gold (CGOOF +0.5%), Premier Gold Mines (PIRGF +1.1%), and Pretium Resources (PVG -0.8%).
- Other smaller players with attractive projects starting up this decade include Asanko Gold (AKG), Golden Queen Mining (GQMNF +0.6%), and Orezone Gold (ORZCF -0.2%).
- ETFs: GDX, GDXJ, NUGT, DUST, GLDX, JNUG, RING, GGGG, JDST, PSAU
ORZCF vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR