5d 1m 3m 1y 5y 10y
There is research on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
There are no Transcripts on OSHC.
PR Newswire (Feb 19, 2014)
PR Newswire (Jan 28, 2014)
Business Wire (Jan 22, 2014)
Business Wire (Nov 20, 2013)
OSHC vs. ETF Alternatives
Tuesday, Jan 286:03 PM
Wednesday, Jan 2212:28 PM
Thursday, Nov 212013, 9:48 AM
Thursday, Nov 212013, 9:48 AM| 1 Comment
- Rangeley Capital - led by SA contributor Chris DeMuth - boosts its stake in Ocean Shore Holding (OSHC +2.1%) to 7.7% from 7% and continues its call for a sale of the company. "Even using conservative price estimates, a strategic buyer would likely pay a substantial premium to acquire the company today," says DeMuth in a letter the board.
- Shortly after the news, the board announces approval of a 210K share buyback program, roughly 3% of the float. (PR)
- Previous: SA's Profit Fan and DeMuth on the opportunity in Ocean Shore
Tuesday, Oct 292013, 6:59 PM
Wednesday, Oct 232013, 5:21 PM
Friday, Sep 132013, 9:33 AM
Friday, Sep 132013, 9:33 AM| Comment!
- It's another community bank deal with Simmons First (SFNC) winning bankruptcy court approval to buy Metropolitan National Bank from Rogers Bancshares for $53.6M in cash.
- MNB has assets of $991M - including loans of $484M - and deposits of $862M. Total equity foots to $62M, with a Tier 1 leverage ratio of 6.46%.
- Raymond James and Stephens both upgrade Simmons to Buy in lieu of what appears to be an accretive deal.
- In other community bank M&A news, Larry Seidman ups the pressure (SEC form 13, go to Exhibit A at the end) on OBA Bank (OBAF) to put itself on the block. Seidman owns about 6.9% of the bank's stock.
- OBA and Ocean Shore Holding (OSHC) are two tapped by SA author Chris DeMuth (OBAF here, OSHC here) as having takeout potential at a significant premium to their current prices following the end of a 3-year moratorium on their sales.
Tuesday, Jul 302013, 9:18 AM
Wednesday, Jul 172013, 4:54 PM
Tuesday, Apr 302013, 6:52 PM
Tuesday, Apr 302013, 3:55 PMOcean Shore Holding (OSHC +1.4%) gets an afternoon lift as Chris DeMuth files a 13D showing he and his hedge fund have been busily adding to their stake in the Jersey shore bank, now controlling 7% of the shares. DeMuth's top idea in 2012 when it was a $10 stock, Ocean Shore remains an acquisition target, says DeMuth, with still at least a 20% upside necessary to get shareholder approval. |Tuesday, Apr 302013, 3:55 PM| Comment!
Wednesday, Apr 172013, 5:17 PM
Wednesday, Jan 232013, 5:51 PM
Tuesday, Oct 92012, 4:44 PM
Wednesday, Jul 182012, 3:32 PM