There are 2 articles on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
Otter Tail Corporation: Diversifying With Diversification
- Otter Tail Corporation is a diversified utility. Its electrical segment supports its dividend payments while its manufacturing and infrastructure segments offer earnings growth potential.
- Otter Tail has paid a dividend since 1938. From 1975 to 2008, it increased the dividend annually. With the onset of the financial crisis, dividend bumps were put on hold.
- Otter Tail is positioned to grow earnings from recent investments as well as cap-ex plans in its manufacturing and infrastructure segments. As earnings grow, its share price should naturally increase.
Here's Why I'm Staying Long On Shares Of Otter Tail Corporation
- Shares of Otter Tail Corporation currently offer investors a dividend yield of just under 4.4%.
- Otter Tail Corporation has now distributed its regular quarterly dividend to its shareholders without interruption since 1938. That's a total of 303 consecutive quarters for those who are counting.
- Continued increases in Otter Tail's segment-based revenue generation should play a key role in the company's efforts to exceed its recently revised full year earnings outlook.
We currently have no Breaking News on this stock.
OTTR vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR