SA Transcripts • Tue, Nov. 4
Be smarter and faster with PRO Alerts on OTTR
There are 2 articles on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
Here's Why I'm Staying Long On Shares Of Otter Tail Corporation
- Shares of Otter Tail Corporation currently offer investors a dividend yield of just under 4.4%.
- Otter Tail Corporation has now distributed its regular quarterly dividend to its shareholders without interruption since 1938. That's a total of 303 consecutive quarters for those who are counting.
- Continued increases in Otter Tail's segment-based revenue generation should play a key role in the company's efforts to exceed its recently revised full year earnings outlook.
Dec. 2, 2013, 3:09 PM
Aug. 6, 2013, 11:57 AM
- Otter Tail Corporation (OTTR -4.5%) slides after its Q2 misses on all fronts.
- Electric revenues were $82.9M, compared with $79M for the prior year period.
- Electric retail revenues increased $3.5M, as a result of higher Transmission Cost Recovery Rider revenues and an increase in retail kilowatt-hour sales resulting from colder spring weather in 2013 compared with 2012, as heating-degree days were up 70.3% between the quarters
- For 2013, the company is narrowing its EPS guidance from continuing operations to $1.30 - $1.50 from its previous guidance of $1.30 - $1.55.
OTTR vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR