Oxygen Bio: Insiders Register To Exit As Paid Promoters Hype Stock
- Multiple stock promoters are aggressively hyping OXBT stock, including Small Cap Street, whose recommendations have recently been halted by the SEC (FSPM, PHOT, and PTOG) or declined 75% (PVCT).
- S-3 registration filing of June 2nd should be effective any day now, enabling the largest shareholder to cash out his stock.
- OXBT is already up 250% from October 2013 after licensing levosimendan (Simdax): Abbott previously said it was not "commercially reasonable" in the U.S. market.
- Executives and directors have track records of shareholder value destruction, including total wipe-outs.
- OXBT has a long history of failing to get to market: it guided to start Oxycyte Phase II trials in 2009, still not done!