Wed, Jul. 29, 7:46 AM
- Penske Automotive (NYSE:PAG) reports same-store retail revenue increased 5.6% in Q2.
- The same-store sales lift was 9.8% on a constant currency basis.
- Operating income rose 17.2% to $159M during the quarter.
- Total retail unit sales +7.5% to 108,277 units, led by 16.5% global growth.
- The average transaction price for new vehicles fell 1.3% to $39,834. Average used transaction price -0.2% to $27,771.
- Previously: Penske Automotive beats by $0.06, beats on revenue
Wed, Jul. 29, 7:41 AM
Tue, Jul. 28, 5:30 PM
- ACCO, ADT, AMED, AMT, ANTM, APO, AVY, BAH, BDC, BEN, BGCP, BOKF, CARB, CBG, CDK, CFR, CHH, CLF, CRI, DATA, DIN, DORM, DXYN, ESIO, ETN, EVER, EXC, FDML, FLY, GCI, GD, GEL, GIB, GRA, GRMN, GT, GTI, HCBK, HES, HLT, HSIC, HSP, HTA, HUM, HUN, IP, IRT, JAH, JLL, LFUS, LVLT, MA, MDCO, MO, MTH, MTOR, MVIS, NOC, PAG, PCG, PX, Q, RES, ROK, ROL, SAIA, SLAB, SNCR, SO, SONS, SPIL, SPR, SPW, SSE, STNG, STRA, STRZA, TGI, TRI, UBSI, UMC, VNTV, WEC, WEX, WILN, WOOF
Thu, Jul. 16, 8:47 AM
Wed, Jun. 17, 10:00 AM
Fri, May 15, 3:38 PM
- Penske Automotive (PAG +1.5%) is exploring a sale of its Truck-Lite unit in a deal that could approach $1B, and has hired Robert W. Baird to run an auction, Reuters reports.
- Truck-Lite manufactures lighting and safety accessories for the heavy-duty truck, trailer and commercial vehicle industries, and has annual EBITDA of ~$100M.
Tue, May 5, 8:47 AM
Tue, Apr. 28, 7:32 AM
Mon, Apr. 27, 5:30 PM
- AET, AGCO, AIXG, AKS, ALLY, AMG, AUDC, AUO, AXE, BMY, BP, BSX, CARB, CAS, CBR, CIT, CMI, CNC, CNX, COH, CPLA, CRY, DFRG, DORM, ECL, ENTG, ETR, F, FBC, FDP, FLWS, FMER, GAS, GLW, GPI, HMC, HSP, ICLR, IDXX, IIVI, IPGP, IPI, JBLU, JEC, LRN, LXK, MAS, MDXG, MHFI, MRGE, MRK, NCI, NEO, NOV, OFC, OSK, PAG, PFE, PH, PHG, POR, SALT, SC, SIR, SIRI, ST, SVU, TMUS, TXT, UBSI, UPS, UTHR, VDSI, VLO, WAT, WDR, WHR, WWW, WYN, XRS, YNDX
Wed, Feb. 11, 1:37 PM
- Penske Automotive Group ((NYSE:PAG) -6.6%) trades lower after the company reports Q4 earnings.
- Retail sales were up 8% in the U.S. and 16.9% globally during the quarter.
- Average transaction price: New cars +0.8% to $40,642, Used cars +1.5% to $27,035.
- Restructuring costs and softness in the Australian business chipped away at profit.
Wed, Feb. 11, 7:35 AM
Tue, Feb. 10, 5:30 PM
Wed, Jan. 28, 4:45 PM
Nov. 18, 2014, 1:27 PM
Oct. 29, 2014, 7:32 AM
Oct. 28, 2014, 5:30 PM
- ACCO, ADP, AIT, ALKS, ALLY, AMED, ARW, AUO, AVX, BAH, BDC, CCJ, CFR, CKSW, CMC, COT, CTCM, DXYN, ETN, EVER, EXC, GHM, GRMN, GT, H, HES, HSY, IACI, ISSI, JLL, LFUS, MHFI, MRGE, MTH, NVMI, OMG, PAG, PB, PSX, PSXP, PX, RES, RL, ROL, RYAM, SEE, SKYW, SO, SODA, SPW, SPWR, STM, TEL, TFX, UAM, UBSI, VLY, WEC, WLP, WM, XRAY
PAG vs. ETF Alternatives
Penske Automotive Group Inc is a transportation services company. It operates automotive and commercial vehicle dealership in the United States and Western Europe & distributes commercial vehicles, diesel engines and related parts.
Other News & PR