5d 1m 3m 1y 5y 10y
PR Newswire (Fri, 4:04PM)
PR Newswire (Feb 10, 2014)
PR Newswire (Dec 16, 2013)
PR Newswire (Dec 9, 2013)
at CNBC.com (Sep 13, 2013)
at CNBC.com (Jul 12, 2013)
PBA vs. ETF Alternatives
Friday, Mar 74:48 PM
Monday, Feb 103:57 PM
Tuesday, Jan 74:59 PM
Tuesday, Dec 172013, 2:14 PM
Tuesday, Dec 172013, 2:14 PM| 5 Comments
- Pembina Pipeline (PBA +4.3%) is upgraded to Buy from Hold with a $38 price target, up from $36, at TD Securities, which believes PBA's phase-3 pipeline system expansion further enhances its highly integrated and substantial legacy asset footprint.
- PBA said it secured sufficient contracts for a $2B expansion, slightly larger than TD had expected and underpins the expansion positively; the project underscores PBA's competitive positioning and its ability to secure incremental business to support growing volumes coming from western Canada, the firm says.
Monday, Dec 162013, 11:48 AM
Monday, Dec 162013, 11:48 AM| 3 Comments
- Pembina Pipeline (PBA +1%) says it will proceed with a $2B phase-3 expansion of its pipeline system, underpinned by long-term take-or-pay transportation services agreements with 30 customers in PBA's operating areas.
- The core of the phase-3 expansion will involve constructing a new pipeline from Fox Creek, Alberta, to the Edmonton area, which is expected to have an initial capacity of 320K bbl/day and an ultimate capacity of more than 500K bbl/day.
- PBA's previously announced 2014 capital spending plan will increase from to $1.7B from $1.5B; most of the spending associated with the project will occur during the main construction periods in 2015-16.
Monday, Dec 92013, 10:45 PM
Friday, Nov 292013, 10:20 AM
Friday, Nov 292013, 10:20 AM| 2 Comments
- Pembina Pipeline (PBA -0.3%) says it is boosting its capital spending program 56% Y/Y to a record $1.5B in 2014, with ~85% of it associated with previously announced projects.
- PBA plans to spend ~$670M in its conventional pipelines business, $510M toward the midstream segment on initiatives it says will increase its fee-for-service business, $260M on construction of several new facilities within its gas services business, and $60M to its oil sands and heavy oil business, largely to advance work on the proposed Cornerstone pipeline.
Wednesday, Nov 62013, 5:42 PM
Friday, Nov 12013, 4:20 PM
Wednesday, Oct 92013, 11:44 AM
Wednesday, Sep 182013, 2:32 PM
Wednesday, Sep 182013, 2:32 PM| 8 Comments
- Energy MLPs are spiking higher after the Fed decides not to taper, ensuring a longer period of lower-cost capital: KMP +2.9%, KMI +4.1%, ETP +2.1%, WPZ +1.2%, WMB +1.1%, EPD +1.9%, PAA +1.2%, EEP +1.3%, MWE +3.1%, MMP +2.4%, ACMP +2.9%, APL +1.8%, DPM +2.4%, SXL +1.5%, BPL +1.1%, PBA +2.3%, TLLP +1.7%.
- Relevant ETFs: AMJ, AMLP, MLPG, MLPI, MLPN, MLPY, MLPL, MLPW, MLPS, YMLP, MLPA, EMLP, AMU, IMLP, MLPJ, ATMP, YMLI.
Monday, Sep 162013, 10:44 AM
Monday, Sep 162013, 10:44 AM| Comment!
- Pembina Pipeline (PBA +0.4%) says it plans to proceed with a $115M expansion of its Peace pipeline system in Alberta, which is expected to initially deliver ~40K bbl/day of additional liquids to PBA's Fox Creek Terminal.
- Once the project is complete, PBA expects to have sufficient capacity and operational flexibility within the Simonette to Fox Creek corridor to transport all future volumes nominated through the open season process of March 2013.
Tuesday, Sep 102013, 7:14 AM
Wednesday, Sep 42013, 4:36 PM
Wednesday, Sep 42013, 4:36 PM| Comment!
- Pembina Pipeline (PBA) says CEO Bob Michaleski will retire at the end of 2013, to be replaced by current President and COO Mick Dilger.
- Dilger joined PBA as VP of business development, was appointed COO in 2008, and also became President last year.
- Michaleski has spent 35 years with PBA; he will remain on the company's board.
Monday, Aug 122013, 9:42 AM
Monday, Aug 122013, 9:42 AM| Comment!
- Pembina Pipeline (PBA +2.5%) opens higher after raising its monthly dividend by 3.7% and reported higher Q2 earnings and revenue.
- Pipelines' throughput averaged 483.7M boe/day (363M bbl/day of crude oil and condensate and 120.7M bbl/day of natural gas liquids), +11% Y/Y.
- Plans to build a ~$110M, 100M cf/day shallow cut gas plant and associated natural gas liquids and gas gathering pipelines near its existing Musreau facility in Alberta.
Friday, Aug 92013, 5:56 PM