5d 1m 3m 1y 5y 10y
There is research on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
There are no News articles on PBMD.
PBMD vs. ETF Alternatives
Friday, Feb 712:46 PM|Friday, Feb 712:46 PM| Comment!
Friday, Feb 79:10 AM|Friday, Feb 79:10 AM| Comment!
Thursday, Feb 610:49 AM
Thursday, Feb 610:49 AM| Comment!
- Prima Biomed (PBMD +29.9%) says multiple jurisdictions have approved its amended CAN-004 protocol including regulators in Latvia, Lithuania, Bulgaria, Ukraine and Belarus.
- As previously announced, the CAN-004 trial was approved by the Belgian regulators in January.
- PBMD says the CAN-004 amendment also has been approved by ethics committees and institutional review boards in the U.S., Australia, Belgium, Bulgaria, Latvia and Lithuania.
Friday, Jan 179:13 AM|Friday, Jan 179:13 AM| 5 Comments
Tuesday, Nov 262013, 12:45 PM|Tuesday, Nov 262013, 12:45 PM| Comment!
Monday, Nov 252013, 12:46 PM|Monday, Nov 252013, 12:46 PM| Comment!
Tuesday, Oct 222013, 12:45 PM|Tuesday, Oct 222013, 12:45 PM| Comment!
Thursday, Sep 192013, 9:13 AM
Wednesday, Sep 182013, 12:55 PM
Wednesday, Sep 182013, 12:55 PM| Comment!
- Prima BioMed (PBMD -31.3%) plummets after releasing a topline analysis of the CVac epithelial ovarian cancer Phase 2 study.
- PFS data prove "inconclusive" as "the estimate of median progression-free survival for all randomized patients resulted in no observed difference between the CVac and control groups."
- When estimated separately for patients in first and second remission, median PFS favored the control arm for first remission and CVac for second remission (no statistical significance for either result).
- It's too early to draw OS conclusions.
- The company says the recent MAGE-A3 melanoma trial results might "indicate that PFS (and similar endpoints like disease-free survival) may not be useful markers of clinical benefit for cancer immunotherapeutics." (PR)
Wednesday, Sep 182013, 12:49 PM|Wednesday, Sep 182013, 12:49 PM| Comment!
Wednesday, Sep 182013, 9:11 AM
Monday, Aug 52013, 12:45 PM|Monday, Aug 52013, 12:45 PM| Comment!
Monday, Aug 52013, 9:09 AM
Tuesday, Jul 92013, 12:45 PM
Friday, Jul 52013, 12:55 PM
Tuesday, Jul 22013, 12:45 PMMidday top 10 gainers: CLNT +25%. MTSL +16%. SGOC +13%. CLFD +13%. LPTH +12%. NOAH +12%. TXTR +10%. PTEK +10%. NYNY +9%. ZNGA +9%.
Midday top 10 Losers: ACHN -24%. HDSN -24%. ZEP -16%. LINE -15%. SINO -13%. LNCO -12%. PBMD -12%. UQM -12%. RBY -11%. WBMD -10%. |Tuesday, Jul 22013, 12:45 PM| 1 Comment
Instablogs are blogs which are instantly set up and networked within the Seeking Alpha community. Instablog posts are not selected, edited or screened by Seeking Alpha editors, in contrast to contributors' articles.