Quote & Headlines
5d 1m 3m 1y 5y 10y
To learn more about Seeking Alpha PRO, click here.
There are no Transcripts on PCI.
PIMCO Dynamic Credit Income Fund Reports Results for the Fiscal Quarter and Period Ended September 30, 2013Business Wire (Fri, 4:00PM)
PIMCO Dynamic Credit Income Fund Reports Results for the Fiscal Quarter and Period Ended June 30, 2013Business Wire (Aug 30, 2013)
Business Wire (May 29, 2013)
PCI vs. ETF Alternatives
Tuesday, Aug 1312:44 PMIncome favorites hit by higher rates
Tuesday, Aug 1312:44 PM| Comment!
- Tumbling Treasury prices - with TLT carving out a new 52-week low today - are again hitting income favorites.
- Leading mREITs (REM -1.4%) lower are Invesco (IVR -3.3%), Annaly (NLY -2.3%), American Capital (AGNC -2%), and Western Asset (WMC -1.6%).
- A number of income CEFs not long ago were so much in favor they commanded large premiums to NAV. They're now at seemingly growing-by-the-day discounts. Among the movers today is the Pimco Dynamic Income Fund (PDI -1.4%) selling for $27.45 against yesterday's closing NAV of $30.23. Others include: PCI, PFN, and PFL.
- Still trading at premiums to NAV are the Pimco High Income Fund (PHK -0.9%) and the Pimco Corporate & Income Fund (PTY -1.1%).
- Municipals (MUB -0.6%) slip as well, hitting Muni CEFs: NXZ -0.9%, IIM -1.2%, VKQ -0.7%.
- Related ETFs: MORT, MORL, SUB, MUNI, PVI, PZA, SHM, TFI, VRD, HYD, ITM, MLN, PRB, SMB, GMMB, SMMU, RVNU, NY .