From other sites
PIMCO Commercial Mortgage Securities Trust, Inc. (PCM) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for December 24, 2014at Nasdaq.com (Tue, 9:00AM)
PIMCO Commercial Mortgage Securities Trust, Inc. (PCM) Ex-Dividend Date Scheduled for December 09, 2014at Nasdaq.com (Dec 8, 2014)
There are no Focus articles on PCM.
There are no Transcripts on PCM.
Fri, Mar. 21, 11:30 AM
- "When times get tough, on Wall Street or in Newport Beach, Calif., the tough turn on each other," writes David Weidner, not seeing anything too unusual in the Pimco saga. These sorts of ugly partings happen all the time amid the massive egos on Wall Street. Consider Citigroup with Sandy Weil and Jamie Dimon, Morgan Stanley with Phil Purcell and John Mack, and Bear Stearns with Jimmy Cayne and Warren Spector.
- "In every case, the splits occurred under tremendous pressure. Much like a marriage headed for divorce, long simmering incompatibilities, jealousies and flaws rose to the surface ... When push comes to shove, it is always better to be king. No. 2’s instinctively need to watch their backs. You want normal? That is normal."
- Allianz (AZSEY)
- Pimco CEFs: PTY, PDI, PMF, PGP, PKO, PFL, PFN, PCN, PCM, PHK, RCS, PMF, PML
- Previous: Gross becoming "increasingly illogical and irrational."
Thu, Mar. 20, 4:42 PM
- It turns out it was three, not two lined up to be deputy CIOs to Bill Gross amid the departure of Mohamed El-Erian. One - Marc Seidner - resigned in January just hours before he was to be publicly announced in his new position. Seidner - who followed El-Erian to Pimco in 2009 - reportedly had found working there increasingly difficult over the last 18 months, with Gross becoming "increasingly illogical and irrational."
- In other news Pimco has lost a $1.3B bond fund mandate to TCW.
- Pimco's parent: Allianz (AZSEY)
- Among Pimco's closed-end offerings are: PTY, PDI, PMF, PGP, PKO, PFL, PFN, PCN, PCM, PHK, RCS, PMF, PML. There's also the ETF version of Bill Gross' Total Return Fund: BOND.
Wed, Mar. 19, 12:22 PM
- “There is a heightened level of uncertainty in the post El-Erian era surrounding the questions of whether Pimco’s latest senior staffing transitions will prove beneficial to investors [and] whether recent and future senior-level departures indicate a persistent side effect of the firm’s pressure-cooker culture," says analyst Eric Jacobsen cutting Pimco's "stewardship" rating to C from B and the "parent pillar score" - which examines manager turnover, investment culture, and fee levels - to Neutral from Positive.
- It's not automatic, but look for the big-picture rating changes to quickly filter through to the ratings of individual Pimco funds, says Morningstar.
- Among Pimco's closed-end offerings are PTY, PDI, PMF, PGP, PKO, PFL, PFN, PCN, PCM, PHK, RCS, PMF, PML. There's also the ETF version of Bill Gross' Total Return Fund: BOND.
- Pimco parent Allianz SE (AZSEY -2%)
Dec. 23, 2013, 10:01 AM
- The Pimco Corporate & Income Strategy Fund (PCN +2.3%), $0.95 per share from net long-term capital gain.
- The Pimco Corporate and Income Opportunity Fund (PTY +3.6%), $1.84 per share from net long-term capital gain.
- The Pimco Income Opportunity Fund (PKO +1.1%), $0.60 per share from net income.
- The PCM Fund (PCM +0.3%), $0.135 per share from net income.
- The Pimco Dynamic Income Fund (PDI +1.4%), $1.31 per share - $1.21 from net income, $0.05 from net short-term capital gain, and $0.05 from net long-term capital gain.
- The Pimco Dynamic Credit Income Fund (PCI +0.5%), $0.36 per share - $0.12 from net income and $0.24 from net short-term capital gain.
- The distributions will be payable on January 17 to holders of record on December 30. The ex-dividend date is December 26.
- Press release
Dec. 3, 2012, 4:43 PM
There are no StockTalks on this stock yet.
PCM vs. ETF Alternatives
It is a non-diversified fund with a primary investment objective to achieve a high level of current income through investing at least 80% of its assets in commercial mortgage-backed securities. It will invest primarily in investment grade securities, but m
Other News & PR