Points International: New Partners, Solid Business Model, And Compelling Share Price
Bishop Research and Analytics • Wed, Oct. 1
- Points International's business model remains solid as the company scales its operations with the addition of significant new partners in 2014.
- Points International grew revenue at a scintillating 68 rate YoY in the first half of 2014.
- Strong free cash flow at the end of FY 2013 demonstrates the cash flow generating power of Points International during the important Q4 holiday season.
- DCF Valuation Model indicates a potential 123 percent gain from current share prices.
- Shares rose 34 percent in around 3 months after publication of our last Points International report in November 2013 and are now priced at compelling levels.