Yesterday, 1:12 PM
- Piedmont Office Realty Trust (PDM +0.9%) executed about 684K square feet of total leasing, including 389K square feet of previously unoccupied space - the 2nd highest quarter of new, unoccupied leasing on record for the company.
- The firm also picked up an Atlanta property, adding 376K square feet to its portfolio there (new total is about 1.5M square feet). The property is 100% leased to three tenants.
- About 90% of annualized lease revenue now comes from Piedmont's nine target markets, with about two-thirds coming from CBDs or urban infill properties.
- Press release
Wed, Jul. 30, 6:08 PM
Wed, Apr. 30, 5:42 PM| Comment!
Thu, Mar. 6, 5:40 PM
Thu, Feb. 6, 5:58 PM
- Piedmont Office Realty Trust (PDM): Q4 CFFO of $0.37 in-line.
- Revenue of $142.9M (+7.9% Y/Y) beats by $26.9M.
Thu, Feb. 6, 12:10 AM| 4 Comments
Wed, Feb. 5, 5:35 PM| 2 Comments
Oct. 31, 2013, 5:21 PM
Oct. 31, 2013, 12:10 AM
Oct. 30, 2013, 5:35 PM
Aug. 1, 2013, 5:51 PM
- Piedmont Office Realty (PDM): Q2 FFO of $0.35 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $134.8M beats by $26.78M.
May. 3, 2013, 7:56 AM
Feb. 7, 2013, 5:55 PM
Aug. 22, 2012, 9:21 AMMPG Office Trust (MPG) +10.4% premarket after a WSJ article suggests the REIT hired an adviser to seek out a buyer or cash investment. With the potential to pick up a large chunk of the downtown Los Angeles skyline in one fell swoop, real estate stalwarts such as BAM, PDM and TPGI are said to be considering bids. | Comment!
Instablogs are blogs which are instantly set up and networked within the Seeking Alpha community. Instablog posts are not selected, edited or screened by Seeking Alpha editors, in contrast to contributors' articles.
PDM vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR