5d 1m 3m 1y 5y 10y
There are no Transcripts on PDP.
There are no News articles on PDP.
PDP vs. ETF Alternatives
The PowerShares DWA Momentum Portfolio (Fund) is based on the Dorsey Wright Technical Leaders™ Index (Index). The Fund will normally invest at least 90% of its total assets in securities that comprise the Index and ADRs based on the securities in the Index. The Index includes approximately 100 US-listed companies from a broad mid- and large-capitalization universe. The Index is constructed pursuant to Dorsey, Wright & Associates, LLC's proprietary methodology, which takes into account, among other factors, the performance of each of the 3,000 largest US-listed companies as compared to a benchmark index, and the relative performance of industry sectors and sub-sectors. The Fund and the Index are rebalanced and reconstituted quarterly.
See more details on sponsor's website
See more details on sponsor's website
Country: United States
Wednesday, Feb 1912:51 PM
Wednesday, Feb 1912:51 PM| Comment!
- Invesco (IVZ) PowerShares announced that it will be shutting down 4 ETFs that had failed to gain traction in order to make way for new funds.
- The PowerShares KBW International Financial Portfolio (KBWX), MENA Frontier Countries Portfolio (PMNA), Dynamic MagniQuant Portfolio (PIQ) and Lux Nanotech Portfolio (PXN) will all close at the end of trading today.
- In totally these ETFs each had at least 3 years of trading, with PXN launching in 2005, but together had only $67 million in total assets.
- Related ETFs: PDP, QUAL, PWO, SIZE, IPF, IXG, AXFN, GAF
Friday, Nov 12013, 12:03 PM
Friday, Nov 12013, 12:03 PM| 21 Comments
- Investors poured another $12.4B into global equity funds in the week ended Wednesday, with BAML's Michael Hartnett saying another $8B-$9B of inflows over the next two weeks would trigger a contrarian sell signal in his firm's flow-based model.
- This would coincide with BAML's Bull & Bear Index, which is getting a little to bullish for comfort. Fund manager cash levels were at 4.4% in October. A dip below 4% in November, says Hartnett, would trigger a bright red Sell alert.
- Stock index ETFs: SPY, QQQ, SH, DIA, IWM, VTI, TZA, TNA, SSO, SDS, PSQ, IWC, IVV, SPXU, UWM, SPLV, UPRO, VOO, QID, MDY, VB, SPXS, PRF, SPXL, DOG, TQQQ, IJR, RSP, DXD, SQQQ, SLY, QLD, PRFZ, MVV, RWJ, RWL, IJH, EPS, VO, SCHB, TWM, URTY, SCHA, SDOW, UDOW, VXF, USMV, DDM, EZM, MIDU, VV, RWM, RWK, IWV, SRTY, SCHX, IWB, ITOT, ONEQ, PDP, UMDD, IWR, OEF, SPHB, IYY, MGC, NY, SAA, SCHM, BXUB, DWAS, QQEW, VTWO, XLG, NYC, MIDZ, MZZ, QQQE, QUAL, DIM, IVOO, JKD, SBB, VONE, EXT, RSCO, CZA, FNX, EQL, JKJ, FVI, SDD, EUSA, ROLA, PZI, FDM, SFLA, TRND, RTLA, XMLV, THRK, XSLV, JKG, BXUC, SMDD, WMCR, MYY, FYX, QQXT, VIOO, TRNM, ONEK, EEH, SPXH, TRSK, IWL, VTHR, EWRS, TWOK, FSE, FSU, PXLC, EWRI, PWO, TOTS, SMLV, BXDB, EWRM, LGLV, UWC, TNDQ, FNDB, FWDD, ALTL, FMK, PXSC, SIZE, PXMC, PIQ, TWQ
Thursday, Oct 312013, 7:08 AM
Thursday, Oct 312013, 7:08 AM| 4 Comments
- Still coming to grips with the slightest hawkish twist to the FOMC statement yesterday afternoon, S&P 500 (SPY) futures are down 0.25% and the Nasdaq 100 (QQQ) is off 0.45%. Facebook soared after a big earnings beat last night, then actually turned red during the earnings call, but is now higher by 3% in the premarket.
- Europe opened to the downside, but is now mostly higher, and Asia was solidly lower overnight.
- Treasury yields have regained some of their composure, the 10-year yield falling 3 basis points to 2.51%, after shooting higher yesterday afternoon post-statement. Gold's off 1% to $1,.335 per ounce.
- ETFs: SPY, QQQ, SH, DIA, IWM, VTI, TZA, TNA, SSO, SDS, PSQ, IWC, IVV, SPXU, SPLV, UWM, UPRO, VOO, QID, MDY, VB, SPXS, PRF, SPXL, DOG, TQQQ, IJR, RSP, DXD, SQQQ, SLY, QLD, PRFZ, MVV, RWJ, RWL, IJH, EPS, VO, SCHB, TWM, URTY, SCHA, SDOW, UDOW, VXF, USMV, DDM, EZM, VV, MIDU, RWM, RWK, IWV, SRTY, SCHX, ITOT, IWB, ONEQ, PDP, IWR, UMDD, OEF, SPHB, IYY, MGC, NY, SAA, SCHM, BXUB, DWAS, QQEW, VTWO, XLG, NYC, MIDZ, MZZ, QUAL, QQQE, DIM, IVOO, JKD, VONE, SBB, EXT, RSCO, CZA, FVI, FNX, JKJ, EQL, EUSA, PZI, SDD, FDM, ROLA, SFLA, RTLA, TRND, XMLV, THRK, XSLV, JKG, BXUC, SMDD, WMCR, MYY, FYX, QQXT, VIOO, EEH, TRNM, ONEK, SPXH, TRSK, IWL, EWRS, VTHR, TWOK, FSE, PXLC, EWRI, FSU, SMLV, BXDB, PWO, TOTS, EWRM, LGLV, TNDQ, UWC, FWDD, ALTL, FMK, FNDB, PXSC, PXMC, SIZE, PIQ, TWQ.
Thursday, Sep 262013, 10:32 AM
Thursday, Sep 262013, 10:32 AM| 1 Comment
- The funds will continue to be based on Dorsey, Wright & Associates' index methodology. Existing ticker symbols and investment objectives remain the
- The PowerShares DWA Technical Leaders Portfolio (PDP) is renamed PowerShares DWA Momentum Portfolio.
- The PowerShares DWA SmallCap Technical Leaders Portfolio (DWAS) is renamed PowerShares DWA SmallCap Momentum Portfolio.
- The PowerShares DWA Developed Markets Technical Leaders Portfolio (PIZ) is renamed PowerShares DWA Developed Markets Momentum Portfolio.
- The PowerShares DWA Emerging Markets Technical Leaders Portfolio is renamed PowerShares DWA Emerging Markets Momentum Portfolio (PIE).